how hot is she

DRporch

How hot do you think this girl is to make a long story a Center manager and a Supervisor both got fired over the same girl, Center Manager was dating her, From the little i heard the supervisor made a comment along the lines of "youd look alot better in the back of the truck with your legs behind your head"

Now before i transferred if its the same girl im thinking of she was smoking hot,

maybe i have standards but i dont throw away 120k+ job for a woman..

thoughts?

Last edited:

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
How hot do you think this girl is to make a long story a Center manager and a Supervisor both got fired over the same girl, Center Manager was dating her, From the little i heard the supervisor made a comment along the lines of "youd look alot better in the back of the truck with your legs behind your head"

Now before i transferred if its the same girl im thinking of she was smoking hot,

thoughts?

both were transferred out of the building it happened in both were my bosses in the other building and when transferred where my bosses again, for about a month until getting canned
She must be super hot to be able to transform your post into incoherent dribble.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Just remeber these "I like people shaped like pretzels" remarks are pretty bad.

There is such a thing as asking if someone is open to relationships from coworkers. Moxed with regular life talk.

But quickly take that crap outside!!! LOL everyone is smoking hot in the hubs.

john chesney

thoughts?
My dick could never go anywhere a ups management has been. He has standards

Indecisi0n

Just remeber these "I like people shaped like pretzels" remarks are pretty bad.

There is such a thing as asking if someone is open to relationships from coworkers. Moxed with regular life talk.

But quickly take that crap outside!!! LOL everyone is smoking hot in the hubs.
Yup. The bar is set so low here that women who score 3's on the street instantly become 8-9's when they walk into a hub.

El Correcto

god is dead

thoughts?

I don’t get why they were fired unless they eiffle towering her on the belts in front of everyone.

I never got the whole don’t have sex with your co worker stigma, it’s just sex and your both adults. If ya both want it, get it. Just don’t be a creep trying for it where it’s not reciprocated.

Indecisi0n

I don’t get why they were fired unless they eiffle towering her on the belts in front of everyone.

I never got the whole don’t have sex with your co worker stigma, it’s just sex and your both adults. If ya both want it, get it. Just don’t be a creep trying for it where it’s not reciprocated.
How you doin ?

Box Ox

I never got the whole don’t have sex with your co worker stigma, it’s just sex and your both adults. If ya both want it, get it.

It's acceptable in more religiously moderate areas of the south if you were in the missionary position and both wearing Pilgrim hats the whole time.

Future

Victory Ride

thoughts?
DE4D91E6-6E8F-453D-9AFF-26C96E815115.gif