How long are background checks?

Brocoy

Yesterday marked 2 weeks since I had an interview for a package handler job at UPS, he took my social and I filled out some forms online, he just said we had to wait on the background check but it’s been 2 weeks, how long are the background checks usually? I have no way to contact HR, also he told me the job was for permanent position but I have a feeling they’re going to change it to seasonal since it’s coming soon, will it still be permanent?

Box Handler of Dallas

Did you fill out the W-4/I-9 forms online as well as your direct deposit information online? If yes, you're hired. If your official start date is Oct 15th or later, you'll be considered seasonal.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Yesterday marked 2 weeks since I had an interview for a package handler job at UPS, he took my social and I filled out some forms online, he just said we had to wait on the background check but it’s been 2 weeks, how long are the background checks usually? I have no way to contact HR, also he told me the job was for permanent position but I have a feeling they’re going to change it to seasonal since it’s coming soon, will it still be permanent?

You’ve probably got some bad stuff on your
record those take a little longer

I’d keep an eye out the window just in case any warrants they find are active. po-po may show up