How long did it take you to get hired at UPS after your interview?

TUT

Jeez everyone on here is so negative lol

Think about it... They would be hiring you off the street. You would be working with people who didn't want your job. They also have many years exp with the company, you none. They know everything, you know nothing and your trying to be the boss. They make more $... but your the boss. They have protections, you have none and your the boss. It sounds like a recipe for failure.

Johnny Paycheck

Speak softly and carry a big stick.
Think about it... They would be hiring you off the street. You would be working with people who didn't want your job. They also have many years exp with the company, you none. They know everything, you know nothing and your trying to be the boss. They make more $... but your the boss. They have protections, you have none and your the boss. It sounds like a recipe for failure.
This. Kizzy, about half of your employees will absolutely make more money than you. I guarantee that's new for you.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Not to mention the fact that you don't even have the job yet.

OPTION3

Jeez everyone on here is so negative lol
Negative?…..Just saying what I’ve seen with my own two eyes….Part time sups are treated like hamburger in a grinder. You really don’t like the answers to your questions, so you see it as negativity. Don’t like the answers? Don’t ask the questions.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
do they just stand there the whole 3-4 hours or what exactly?
No, they have VERY important jobs...like taping the placards to the trucks, restuffing and retaping damaged packages and telling us when there are bagels in the break room...lol. 4 hours? I was just talking about that with a friend earlier...I can't remember the last time I only worked a 4 hour shift...lol.