How long until you won your first bid route?

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Took me 14 months of preload to make driver
After that, it was 2 months shy of 3 years before I got my own route. Although two years in I did win the mall route bid just to give myself the choice.
No thanks, lol

Last edited:

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
off the street 22.4 to rpcd with a bid route in 7 months.
you got a bid route cause you only know one route ...did you sign a bid actually ( besides the RPCD bid I’m talking an actual area bid) or just kept on the same route you’ve always have done?

Real RPCDs SIGN REAL RPCD BIDS , BID ROUTE ONLY!!!

🧔✊

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
10.5 years on preload to get FT RPCD. Came in a t-s cover for a year and when we had our first bid (bid every 2 years in my building) I was able to get a m-friend bid.
damn 10.5 years preload? I did 6....my respect to you union brother , that’s like doing solitary confinement..
🧔✊

JoesUPSacct

Swollen Member
you got a bid route cause you only know one route ...did you sign a bid actually ( besides the RPCD bid I’m talking an actual area bid) or just kept on the same route you’ve always have done?

Real RPCDs SIGN REAL RPCD BIDS , BID ROUTE ONLY!!!

🧔✊
lol you just like to hear yourself talk. i've run over 20 routes in my center, which is a third of the bid routes. i'd never run my bid route once before bidding on it. there were only 3 others after mine and i took the "best" of what was left.

MrBates

3 years before I finally got my own route. In those first 3 years I managed to learn 13 routes. it could've been a lot more if I put in some more effort in learning the blind routes I didn't like.