How many are thinking of retiring in the year 2020?

Shiftless

For those thinking of retiring? Don't Do IT! Its not what they say it is. Its very disturbing to be retired. You cant even schedule your days properly. Heck half the time your off a day of what day it actually is except for Taco Tuesdays, as that day is easy to figure out. The pressure of deciding what to do next is mind boggling! On top of that you are on a fixed income! You know what that means???? YUP! No Overtime! Everything you do pays the same amount of moola! PLUS you will find you are yelling at people to get off your grass!!! Not as pleasant as it might seem!

Stay working! Enjoy the working with others, its a win, win! ALSO! Work as long as you physically and mentally can so you can double or triple dip that Pay check, Pension and Social Security. Think of all that MONEY! Work till you puke! It will all be worth it in the end!

cachmeifucan

Many people retire right after a contract. Many drivers with over 30 years always tell me maybe 1 more contract or let's see what this one has to offer.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Many people retire right after a contract. Many drivers with over 30 years always tell me maybe 1 more contract or let's see what this one has to offer.
And it seemed when I was working... Not worth waiting on the next one after it passed.
Nobody ever said" I'm so glad I worked till the next one."
Time. It's the most valuable thing.