How many colors of brown are there?

helenofcalifornia

It used to be I wouldn't have to worry about if the color of my shorts matched my shirt and socks. Not anymore.

Today I went to work with "summer brown" shorts, "winter brown" shirt and some god awful orange-y socks. I refuse to wear the Chinese green clothes.

The summer brown is a lighter brown, the winter brown is darker and the Chinese green, well, we all know about those. And the socks have about four different colors going on now depending on how old they are.

How come UPS can't be consistent on this issue?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Every morning when I check it out, it seems to be a different shade of Brown.

Sometimes it seems to have a little green in it.

helenofcalifornia

Men and their bowels!!!!!!! Never ending subject of interest to men. And men only.

Hellloooo!!! We are talking about the color of our uniforms, not what we ate last night.

P.S. Did you know that if you work 54 hours a week or 46 hours a week, the only difference in your paycheck is about $10?? So the 54 hour work week this week is totally not worth it. Actually it will be 8 more hours (62) with Fourth of July planned in. Geez Louise, can I NDA in a new W-4 claiming 15?

Men and their bowels!!!!!!! Never ending subject of interest to men. And men only.

Hellloooo!!! We are talking about the color of our uniforms, not what we ate last night.

P.S. Did you know that if you work 54 hours a week or 46 hours a week, the only difference in your paycheck is about $10?? So the 54 hour work week this week is totally not worth it. Actually it will be 8 more hours (62) with Fourth of July planned in. Geez Louise, can I NDA in a new W-4 claiming 15?
You can change it upsers.com

brownrodster

anyone have thier uniforms dry cleaned?

LOL. I never even iron my uniforms and choose to wear an embarrisling wrinkled ensemble.

I can wear a uniform of 4 different shades of brown when you consider my pants, shirt, vest and hat. If I were to buy those UPS socks I could add a 5th shade no doubt. I've only gotten several comments ever about the different shades of brown but people do notice it for sure.

iowa boy

LOL. I never even iron my uniforms and choose to wear an embarrisling wrinkled ensemble.

I can wear a uniform of 4 different shades of brown when you consider my pants, shirt, vest and hat. If I were to buy those UPS socks I could add a 5th shade no doubt. I've only gotten several comments ever about the different shades of brown but people do notice it for sure.

Isn't it funny how customers notice stuff like this and yet management casts a blind eye to it?

Overpaid Union Thug

The last three times I've ordered replacement shorts I've received shorts that were already worn by someone else and they were the made in China brand that tares in the croch. They never matched my shirts but last I recently ordered my shorts and shirts at the same time. That is the only way to get them to match.

bigbrownhen

I just wore out my last Twin Hills shirt and shorts. I have some of the new ones but I dont care for them much. The color doesn't match, and the sizes are off. That stupid bottom button on my shirt wont stay buttoned. I fix it about 100 X a day. Oh well, I don't have to pay for them. I just do the best I can with what they send me.

I don't iron mine either. Just throw them in the dryer for a few minutes before you put them on, works the same.

brownrodster

The last three times I've ordered replacement shorts I've received shorts that were already worn by someone else and they were the made in China brand that tares in the croch. They never matched my shirts but last I recently ordered my shorts and shirts at the same time. That is the only way to get them to match.

I don't bother ordering anything. I just wear my stained, holey, wore out uniforms. When the supervisors comment on the condition of my uniform I simply say that when I order something it never arrives. A guy can place only so many orders that are never fulfilled before he gives up and doesn't care anymore. Giving up and not caring anymore is the motto at UPS in regards to the so many things that are broken here and will never be fixed. I'm still amazed that this companies ability to profit.