How many here would put this or something like it on their gravestones ?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes, kind of a pain in the ass to do but the tree pod and sapling would only run you like $500 or something like that.
I think it’s a really cool idea and a forest would be a better place than a cemetery to go and grieve a relative imo. Wish society would catch on to this.

Also I looked up feeding my body to an animal and that kind of gives them a taste for human flesh and is also illegal so this is the next best thing to recycle your remains back into the ecosystem.
Yeah…..I’m thinking the tree would be better than wild beasts….😳

El Correcto

god is dead
Yeah…..I’m thinking the tree would be better than wild beasts….😳
Idc I’d be dead, if they just left my body in the forest and let the fungi and insects do the job that’d be cool to but also illegal. I’d want no parts of me to go to waste, organ donor me out and then drop the rest in a tree pod.

oldngray

nowhere special
Yes, kind of a pain in the ass to do but the tree pod and sapling would only run you like $500 or something like that.
I think it’s a really cool idea and a forest would be a better place than a cemetery to go and grieve a relative imo. Wish society would catch on to this.

Also I looked up feeding my body to an animal and that kind of gives them a taste for human flesh and is also illegal so this is the next best thing to recycle your remains back into the ecosystem.
My Aunt had pecan trees and she would send nuts and pies to everyone. Whether they wanted them or not.

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
And yours will say
I always sucked
DC937F89-8264-44F1-8003-4D8B95A50917.gif