How many hours a year do you have to work to have your vacations?

UPS1984

Is there any certain hours a person has to work a year to get vacation and insurance. I heard 650? I work two jobs and go home early, but I just want to make sure i get my vacations paid and keep my insurance.

JonFrum

Your regional Contract Supplement will tell you how many hours you need to work to earn vacations.

Your specific H & W Summary Plan Description (SPD) booklet will tell you how many hours are needed to earn Health Insurance coverage.

These things vary from area to area.

lovey

I know in our region that insurance coverage is based on the paid hours from the previous month. It is my understanding that vacation accrual works the same way (year to year).

You should need 154 reports to get vacation read contract book should be in there

156 has been the exact number since I've been with UPS. I'm looking to verify this as a co worker looking at leaving recently spoke to an HR person who said they changed it to 1080 hours in our region. If that is so I'm looking at three more weeks and a wake up for my estimated time of seperation!

rocket man

Another exzample of a non union member who works in a building of 1 or you would ask a supervisor a union rep or your local . A co worker. But you have to ask on this site>??????????????????????????????

W

want to retire

It used to be number of reports, thus hours didn't matter. However, it was changed to number of hours here to make sure you showed up and WORKED.