How many hours have you worked in 2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

trickpony1

Ya gotta wonder if Innerstate's co-workers are working 58 hours a week, year round, while he gets his 41 hours a week?

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
2139.77 as of last week. Although this year I took quite a few unscheduled/unpaid days off. A few months back I went over a month without working a full week.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
2,330 and I left about 100 on the table.
It's worth it of you pick your spots, and I never go home after I report.

wornoutupser

Merry Christmas to all!
Thank you for the answers so far. My point is the excessive overtime that is out there. This is a issue that I hope will be addressed in the upcoming contract. In my building the driver force is older (mostly 20plus years) and employees are dropping like flies. I just wanted a sample of what is is like outside of my facility!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Merry Christmas to all!
Thank you for the answers so far. My point is the excessive overtime that is out there. This is a issue that I hope will be addressed in the upcoming contract. In my building the driver force is older (mostly 20plus years) and employees are dropping like flies. I just wanted a sample of what is is like outside of my facility!

The kids in your avatar must be grown and married by now. Time for an update. The hours I work are roughly the same as they have been for most of my career.

Speedy Cerviche

If I worked 50 hours a week / 10 hours a day from 0700 to 1730 I'd love a much happier life than the 0830 to 1920 that I did this year. It's the little difference that make me question this job and make so many of us brownies bitter.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
If I worked 50 hours a week / 10 hours a day from 0700 to 1730 I'd love a much happier life than the 0830 to 1920 that I did this year. It's the little difference that make me question this job and make so many of us brownies bitter.

Unfortunately a 0700 start time for a normal driver is not feasible. Air is not in yet and many receiving docks are not open yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.