How many hours have you worked so far this year?

bubsdad

"Hang in there!"
all else aside, if you could have the option to have a 40 hr. work week and give guys like me the extra hours so that we could also have a 40 hr week, would you????

Skip the join the party or find another job for a minute cause I know that's some of the guys views but not everyone's and understand were they are coming from.

I know about the whole ups saves $$$ on less bennies and pention and the million other reasons why it don't but if ya could, Would you????????????

Just imagine for a minute a career working hard and still a real life.
They've talked about reducing the hours of some of the drivers so it would create more work for more people here. The problem is that the guys who are working 55+ hours depend on the overtime. That's why alot of them can't make it on a vacation check.

LVD*4*LIFE

687.16 Part Time Hours for a total of $15,081.98. Missed 5 unpaid days this year. Not too bad for averaging just a tad over 22 hours a week.
I am not complaining!

feederdriver06

former monkey slave
1363 - I'm getting about 44 hours a week on my current job and thats the right amount as far as i'm concerned. Don't want any more than that