How Many Peaks Have You Done?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had never heard of 72T, thanks for the info. I barely have six figures in my 401K right now, I figure I should still stick more into it. Single wage earner in my house, my wife is borderline legally blind since 1999. I know I can draw $3500 gross from my pension if I go out now. I can live on that easily, but I hate to get locked in on that amount right now. Social Security will add $1700 at some future point in today's dollars if its still there. I raided my Thrift Plan several times in my younger years, dumb move on my part. I worry about future inflation.

I had never heard of T72, thanks for the info. I barely have six figures in my 401K right now, I figure I should still stick more into it. Single wage earner in my house, my wife is borderline legally blind since 1999. I know I can draw $3500 gross from my pension if I go out now. I can live on that easily, but I hate to get locked in on that amount right now. Social Security will add $1700 at some future point in today's dollars if its still there. I raided my Thrift Plan several times in my younger years, dumb move on my part. I worry about future inflation.
Sorry scratch. Hope you find an answer. Dont let them kill you!

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
26th here. 1 as a driver/helper, 1 as a driver, 19 as a fulltime preloader, 2 as a preload clerk and the last and easiest 3 as a center clerk.

Kicked Your Dog

25 Year UPSer/SoCal Feeder
20. I appreciate my homies, bros and generally bad m'fn fellow drivers and my helper. We make the wheels turn and packages drop. Don't ever forget who really gets the :censored2: done at UPS. Work hard, make money & try to bring Christmas to our customers, with a smile. May your families be blessed.

ups1990

Ya'll are all a bunch of newbies! This is number 40 for me. Its been an easy one for me so far, I have never seen so many rental trucks and seasonal help. I have had a Helper for a month, he finally pulled a no-show Friday because of car problems. This guy is always late to the Meet Point, he will probably be late to his own funeral. They stuck a box with a golf cart in it two weeks ago on my area. I showed the Helper the subdivison one day, they still haven't put the route in.

My Center has already had more volume than Peak Day of last year, we are better staffed this year. So far our Preload hasn't rolled over a single trailer and has been down on time. Thirteen more days to go, it all comes off one stop at a time.
Props to you. I'm at 24 peaks. I hope I have 6 more in me. I can't imagine even getting to 40.