How many stops do you have...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Seniority is a great thing. 4-6 stops on my EAM trip in A P5, maybe 20-30 miles. Then I do about 130 stops and 90 miles in my P7. Start at 6:30 AM, clock out 4:30-5 PM. Somebody has to do it.:happy2:
IMG_0725.jpg
IMG_0731.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
On the rte that I am doing this week...... Avg 100 stops, < 200 pcs, about 70 miles. Yesterday was heavy though, I had 240 pcs. Depending on bulk I can have 35/45 stops done by noon. P/U's take 1 1/2 hrs, from 3-4:30. Plus there are a few on rte p/u's. Yesterday I clocked out at 7. Today at 6. It's an easy rte but am is a bear. It's heavy with committed air.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Scratch you must have sorted out that load before you took the pic. that load is a dream come true.

Neither vehicles had moved yet. My loads don't look like that when I get to my first stop. And I was fairly bulked out today for my area today, 170 stops instead of my max of 140 for 9.5. Rare bad day, I got 11 hours in.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
105 to 130. Need 90. 300 delivery 80 pickup, 60 to 80 miles. 36 done by lunch on a good day. (1230 to 100). End up taking it 10 minutes at a time. Punch out 20:00. on a good day 1900.

New Englander

116 deliveries for 245 pieces, 27 pickups and got 165 pieces. 76 miles. Was done in an 8hr day with full lunch and my two 10 minute breaks.

Covering my home town - damn it's nice to take a cold shower on lunch!

ol'browneye

80 stops and 100-110 pcs-hell sometimes I have more stops than pcs :wink2:
130-140 miles and I can jump in my pool on my lunch, nice benefit in midwest humidity

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
i Do About 60-70 Miles A Day City Driving Just Meeting Drivers With Miss Loads & Left In Buildings. And All That Is Charged Off To My Inside Job.
Then You Sit In The Feeder Office For 2hrs And Watch The Pretty Girls Come In For Will Calls !!!!!! Lol Lol Lol

Covemastah

i do 5 stops a day and 300 miles ! maybe 2 stops done by lunch!! about 6 or 7 thousand pkgs a day!!! oh that includes about 900 to a thousand airs !!

Covemastah

Do you have a time commit on all that air?
well sort of depending upon the time the plane lands,unloaded and gets me to the airport exit[gate] to my center about a 1/2 hour,but that depends on the traffic around Boston we got cahs everwhere in the am

rocket man

I have lunch every day drive from the hub do my route and pick ups ndas ocas answer stupid text messages on diad, go to meet points,Help out other drivers or they help me,I do ressys constrution sites bussinesses apts . Sweat in the summer get cold in the winter. Get wet when it rains answer questions from people who pull ask directions, answer people tell them we dont have there mail fedx package ect ect ect, Deal with people who dont understand why i dont deliver on there block,the other car dose.Have on roads ride with me follow me. and others in the area. Then i drive back to the hub, The question was how many stops do i do? thats the asy part.

I would have to say that it depends on what route i do. Ona bulky buisiness rte in a p12 I can burn off 35 stops by 11am (220 pieces) and drop the rest by 2pm or so leaving me with 110 deliveries. (430 pieces total) Pickups starting around 15:00 and ending about 18:30 with a drop box, (43 p/u another 400 or so) 45 miles = a nice -140 under. Some routes I run 130 by 14:00 start pickups at 15:00 and finish my easy dr's after 17:00 160 stops 28 p/u 245 del 118 p/u 56 miles and come in +48 over
Now in my center they are doing timestudies by paper. no more tagalongs. I remember in 2005, if I ran those numbers I would for sure see about 3 hours bonus a day. Slow but surely making it harder to reach bonus. after reading all of these posts I feel I should be in the mountains somewhere with 50 stops a day with 200 miles in the board. HEH I'd probably be a butterball, but work alot less. Props to all of you guys that bust your ass out there, No one really knows what we go through in a day to day basis. especially when its hot as hell like where i am.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
.........but that depends on the traffic around Boston we got cahs everwhere in the am
I had to read this a couple times before I figured out what you were saying. LOL

A very good friend of mine grew up in Boston and I laugh at her everytime she talks to her mother (my friend moved away years ago). It's frigging hilarious.:rofl:

Covemastah

my cousin moved to scottsdale 30 yrs ago and his inlaws and friends still laugh at his accent!! i really don't think we have one,but i guess we must! LOL

Big Babooba

well sort of depending upon the time the plane lands,unloaded and gets me to the airport exit[gate] to my center about a 1/2 hour,but that depends on the traffic around Boston we got cahs everwhere in the am
Hey Cove, where do they pahk the cahs at night? In the yahd? Where can I get a good lobstah grindah? Speaking of lobstah, have you ever been to Custy's? I had a friend who went there many years ago when they were in Rhode Island. He said that the buffet was great. Custy,s moved out west to Connecticut and I would love to try them out. $70 per person is steep but my daughter and I can each eat our own weights in lobstah so it may be worth it.:spaghetti:
http://www.custys.com/

Covemastah

nevah hurd of that place,but western ct shouldn't be to fah from you! your in western ma around exit 5 near 90 right?? hop in your cah and try it out !!! we pahk the feedah in the lot next to our cahs!! many of the feedah guys in o219 to faht to walk the hill lol