How many times can you call out before getting in trouble?

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Well...since he's only been there for 4 months, I don't think that he has to worry about paid days. It depends on your management. If you work hard when you're there and for the most part are consistently there, you'll prolly get the benefit of the doubt. If you're a problem child and call in they'll happily ehff with you. Good luck!

22.34life

In the hub its practically impossible to get fired for attendance. You really got to be on the managers **** list.I have seen guys not get their entitlements because they didn't get their punchs, now that's a lot of call ins.

PiedmontSteward

RTW-4-Less
In the hub its practically impossible to get fired for attendance. You really got to be on the managers **** list.I have seen guys not get their entitlements because they didn't get their punchs, now that's a lot of call ins.

That's pretty bad. For PT'ers under the company plan, they only need 1 punch a month to maintain benefits.

There's going to be a lot of pissed off PT'ers when they get moved from the company plan to TeamCare.. the FT'ers currently in CS H&W need 1 punch/week to maintain benefits unless they're on disability, paid time off, workman's comp, or FMLA.