How much does UPS driver make?

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Been driving for 28 years. As a UPS driver. I made 197000 last year but that was due to how hard I worked getting sales leads, making bonus, and getting the most employee referrals in the company. I also had some side deals that helped generate some money.

Most of what I made went to my 4 ex wives for alimony, 9 kids for child support, 2 greedy girlfriends, and a wage garnishment for stiffing the nursing home my mom stays in. What little money I had left over I usually spent on whores and weed.
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1461175079.960427.jpg

barnyard

KTM rider
FFS.

Learn some effing manners. It is horribly impolite to ask anyone how much they make.

If you want to know, apply for a job and ask at an interview.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
FFS.

Learn some effing manners. It is horribly impolite to ask anyone how much they make.

If you want to know, apply for a job and ask at an interview.

Dang Barn! Be nice! the OP is in his 50's wanting to get hired on as a loader making $10 an hr in Cali, then go driving making enough to buy his VERY 1st house all while trying to get his finances in order and then work til he's almost 90.

TROLLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO MAN! Hobbit lives matter!

L

Little Brownie Girl

Been driving for 28 years. As a UPS driver. I made 197000 last year but that was due to how hard I worked getting sales leads, making bonus, and getting the most employee referrals in the company. I also had some side deals that helped generate some money.

Most of what I made went to my 4 ex wives for alimony, 9 kids for child support, 2 greedy girlfriends, and a wage garnishment for stiffing the nursing home my mom stays in. What little money I had left over I usually spent on whores and weed.
WOW - I would take you on retainer in a heartbeat!!!!

L

Little Brownie Girl

Dang Barn! Be nice! the OP is in his 50's wanting to get hired on as a loader making $10 an hr in Cali, then go driving making enough to buy his VERY 1st house all while trying to get his finances in order and then work til he's almost 90.

TROLLS HAVE FEELINGS TOO MAN! Hobbit lives matter!
BYW You can live on $10 an hour in California at 50 years old - as long as mom and dad don't sell the couch.

image.jpeg
I want to plan my budget and finances a little ahead of time.

What I can buy and when once I become a driver myself. My goal is to buy my very first house somewhere in southern california and I would like to know if it's possible with my income as a UPS driver and when I can buy it. I need some numbers so I can make a plan and head to it as hard as I can
One million dollars