how much power does a driver sup has?

TheKid99

I'm a seasonal package handler

normally it would be impossible to talk to her. The supervisors would've never let me meet her but a full time package handler knows how eagered I am to drive so he took me to her.

I introduced myself to her and told her my experience. She was very impressed with my qualifications and think I'll be a great fit to drive.

she said this hub is hiring off the street because alot of people inside aren't qualifying.

so she got my name and # and she said she will talk to HR.

she want me to do seasonal driving and she said I could get hired off the street.

But my question is since im a seasonal package handler can I even qualify for seasonal driving?

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Doesn't matter who you meet or who you shake hands with. All that matters is signing that bid sheet and having more seniority than the next guy. Also keep up with it and make sure nobody below you goes before you. Don't waste your time sucking up to management they don't give a damn about you.

rocksthaman

Doesn't matter who you meet or who you shake hands with. All that matters is signing that bid sheet and having more seniority than the next guy. Also keep up with it and make sure nobody below you goes before you. Don't waste your time sucking up to management they don't give a damn about you.

Does matter if he is a "off the street" hire. If he is still seasonal then he has to be approved by DM and center manager at that point having a FT sup recommendation could only help.