How nice is your radio box? Post pics

calcio56

I had a jbl and still use it as a back up. My folks hooked me up this past xmas and gave me a Phillips speaker with indoor/outdoor settings, only slightly bigger. Also bring an portable charger for phone and speakers. Charger fits in the cup holders and I rig the speaker with a bungee....music makes this job sooo much better

Attachments

• 1424835015040.jpg
    1424835015040.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 273

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Jump man, you really work with those things clinging to your dome?
Yup cause I don't give a :censored2: lol. All bout comfort and what works for me and what im trying to do with what I have. All about convenience dude. Sure my customers see me with them on, maybe lil weird at first but after I told them what I used them for, most of them were like I get it that's cool. I wear them under my wool hat in winter and baseball cap( 10 year old hat worn in like a sumbitch lol) with them on in summer. I don't care dude, their mine and ill rock whatever dude, clothing or accessories. IM COMFORTABLE IN MY OWN SKIN lol.

Boxmaker

I'm actually planning on making a bod out of acrylic. What Sid you use to cut and polish the edges?
You can cut acrylic like you do wood. But take your time and don't be rushed. The edges can be done a few ways. They can be sanded or routered down. Then they can be buffed or flame polished.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Who needs a radio box anymore? JBL makes a nice portable blue tooth speaker that you can play your ipod, mp3 or pandora radio with. Its what I use.

JBL-charge1.jpg
I use this exact thing when I run air. They were $160 when I bought mine; I was hesitant to pay this much but I knew I needed something good if I was going to hear it worth a damn over a package car on the highway.

oldupsman

Bluetooth headphones, kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Its 2015 ladies lol.
61gIqiwQubL._SL1500_.jpg
20 bux amazon. Use for talking and music with smart phone.

Really surprised they let you do that. Myself, I'd be scared to do it. Gotta believe you have an accident with those on and
it was caused because you didn't hear a warning noise of some sort, they're gonna nail your butt to the wall.

Really surprised they let you do that. Myself, I'd be scared to do it. Gotta believe you have an accident with those on and
it was caused because you didn't hear a warning noise of some sort, they're gonna nail your butt to the wall.
This has been brought up in a couple of PCMs over the past couple of years. Supposedly, headphones are prohibited while driving a pc.