How reliable is cnn?

How reliable is cnn?

• Total voters

Brownt10

It’s not even an argument any more cnn is biased but for being a “major” news network for years where people depend on up to date news they are losing viewers and garnered a bad reputation. What are your thoughts on this? I wouldn’t say just bc one news source is backed by a billionaire it’s more reliable than your local free press but let’s focus on cnns reputation

Brownt10

Here is a video showing how apparently Hilary was set to win and at one point 79% to 20% really so how did the 2016 election turn out again cnn?

Here is a video showing how apparently Hilary was set to win and at one point 79% to 20% really so how did the 2016 election turn out again cnn?

All of the major news organizations did not foresee the effect that Russian hackers would have on our election.

longhorns19

Obviously biased. They only air news stories that support their narrative, just like fox news and all the rest. I will say that fox news takes it to a whole new level, though. I dont watch either (I dont have cable and am bored by politics anyways) but if I had to watch one of the two it would be CNN. They dont lie through their teeth and promote white supremacy and mysoginy as loud and proud as FOX news does. That's like their whole M.O.