How To get a New union steward ?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Skied there. Beautiful site from up on top looking down on the Sierra Desert with all the sand while skiing on snow in the mountains.

I was there in June 2016.

At Heavenly (?) there was still snow. The day before, we were water skiing in a lake that is fed by the run-off.

ski or die

Ski or Die
I was there in June 2016.

At Heavenly (?) there was still snow. The day before, we were water skiing in a lake that is fed by the run-off.
Skied Heavenly the entire time. Regretted not going to Squaw Valley. National Guard had to plow highway between Reno and Tahoe because snow was so bad before I arrived. Caesar's left all my luggage except the one containing ski clothes and skis at airport. The rest arrived next day but they gave me a free dinner New Years Eve at their nicest restaurant. Also came back from skiing one day and housekeeper was going thru my luggage. Other than that, fantastic trip.

rod

Retired 22 years
Have you asked him if he would like to step down? He may be happy to hand this job over to someone else.
BINGO. Stewards by nature know how to take care of themselves with UPS and probably get tired of handling other peoples problems who for the most part won't stand up for themselves. The thrill of fighting with management and keeping that target on your back at all times when in all actuality it is someone elses problem has to get old. I tried it for a few months and believe me its a thankless job.

Integrity

Binge Poster
BINGO. Stewards by nature know how to take care of themselves with UPS and probably get tired of handling other peoples problems who for the most part won't stand up for themselves. The thrill of fighting with management and keeping that target on your back at all times when in all actuality it is someone elses problem has to get old. I tried it for a few months and believe me its a thankless job.
I enjoyed it.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm hoping, your aren't so naive....

To believe that the Union and company Trustees have personal access to those monies ?

You read my post's to (hopefully) glean some knowledge.

But, they seem to hurt your feelings.

Lol.
No- they just make me laugh because you pretend to be something that you are not. Now let's see all those plaques you're so proud of Big UPS Man.

What'dyabringmetoday???

I'm hoping, your aren't so naive....

To believe that the Union and company Trustees have personal access to those monies ?

You read my post's to (hopefully) glean some knowledge.

But, they seem to hurt your feelings.

Lol.
Oh I forgot- not once has any corruption occurred involving a Teamster pension fund. Yes- I'm naive. Keep up the good work Big UPS Man.