How to order socks?

cast

I went to the cintas web site via Upsers.com but it asks for an account number and zip code. I tried my employee number and soc but both times it would not let me enter. Has anyone ordered socks online? In the past I have only ordered socks on the phone. Please help!

BrownGuy

Click the "Register Here" link. When I click it, it only asks you for you to create a user name and password. That is all that is required.

brownieboy

Bobby Sox Inc.
PO Box 1365
Hickory, NC 28603
1-800-471-7625

27.00 a DOZEN shipped. Beats the crap outta 6.40 a Pair. Thanks whoever put that on here before.

over9five

Staff member
"Bobby Sox Inc."

No website?

Do they have ankle socks?

UPS logo?

Yellow stripe?

I would try them, but would like to see them first. See if they'll post pics. Maybe Cheryl would let them post them here. (Maybe they'll pay for advertising space. There's no better place!).

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
"Hickory, NC "

Maybe there's no internet service there yet....

I heard somewhere that Bobby Sox is ran by a Package Driver that sells socks on the side. There used to be a lot of textile mills all over the South, most of them are gone now. Sherman started this trend in my area, now most of them are overseas.:wink:

71chevy

Hickory N.C. is where Dale Jarrett lives. Maybe he is selling these socks. He's preparing himself for another line of work once UPS drops him.

brownieboy

Just ordered mine Sat. They have 8-12 and 12 and up. Ankle and crew. No logo, just stripe. Dont have a website, cant really figure that one out.

over9five

Staff member
"will they pass inspection from the sock nazis?"

I wonder that too. It's been years since I've seen the yellow stripe socks.

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
i ordered socks from both places. the bobby sox lasted a lot longer than the more expensive cintas sox. for the money you cant beat em.