How to print my DOT medical forms

Round the block again

How do we print our dot medical forms, I click on “to access the dot medical examination forms” then it just keeps saying to get Adobe reader now, and I already have it on my computer. Stuck here, tried it on my phone too but same thing. Help ! Using a iMac computer

Box Ox

Try downloading Acrobat Reader directly from Adobe. You might just be missing the browser-integrated component.

Dough99

How do we print our dot medical forms, I click on “to access the dot medical examination forms” then it just keeps saying to get Adobe reader now, and I already have it on my computer. Stuck here, tried it on my phone too but same thing. Help ! Using a iMac computer
You’ll get them at the place you get dot at

Heavy Package

Ask Dr. Potatohead for a copy. Tell him you're a Teamster for a free second copy.

mp_327649171301012122.jpg

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Why you printing out forms?

rod

Retired 22 years
We always filled our any form and also took the physical on the company dime. I got paid for every physical I ever took.

brownelf

In this area the safety committee people have forms they print using the company's printer. You'd think the safety committee was paid by the amount of ink and paper they go thru around here. Gives them something to do between donuts.