How to report theft?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
So let me get this straight, you disagree with my post on calling LP yet you tell him to call security(LP)? Ok. Back at ya. Your definition of LP is way off.
Losti s
So let me get this straight, you disagree with my post on calling LP yet you tell him to call security(LP)? Ok. Back at ya. Your definition of LP is way off.
lost prevention is for theft from ups employees not customers stealing from ups. So the person that deals with security of packages deals with a array of issues other then theft from customers by ups employees. If you call lost prevention they will probably tell you that they don’t deal with customers having the wrong weight on their package. I would say a revenue recovery department like Rick Ross said would be the correct department to handle the situation.

Johney

Losti s

lost prevention is for theft from ups employees not customers stealing from ups. So the person that deals with security of packages deals with a array of issues other then theft from customers by ups employees. If you call lost prevention they will probably tell you that they don’t deal with customers having the wrong weight on their package. I would say a revenue recovery department like Rick Ross said would be the correct department to handle the situation.
Well then "our" LP guy is doing way more than he is suppose to be doing according to you. I'll be sure and tell him to take it a bit more easy.

Johney

im reporting you right now
Go a head.I'm not scared.Besides if this is about a shipper putting wrong weights on packages isn't there somewhere in the system that scans and weighs packages automatically? Correcting the weight? Pretty sure I read that somewhere years ago in "Inside UPS" magazines they send us?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Go a head.I'm not scared.Besides if this is about a shipper putting wrong weights on packages isn't there somewhere in the system that scans and weighs packages automatically? Correcting the weight? Pretty sure I read that somewhere years ago in "Inside UPS" magazines they send us?
im joking with you

BigBrown87

Johney

All I can say is that what has been said here we would go to our LP guy, he deals with any and all security,theft,drugs,etc.

BigBrown87

Just figuredbi
Well that pretty much states that L.P. is exactly where the OP needs to go to.
it says nothing about customers having the wrong weight on packages. Do you know how to read? It states the loss prevention is in charge of theft and security for employees. Boy I hate to go to the school that taught you English, or I should say where you got your GED.

BigBrown87

All I can say is that what has been said here we would go to our LP guy, he deals with any and all security,theft,drugs,etc.
This is a re weight problem not theft, you need to read the thread before posting dumb responses to questions people have. Pretty soon people will start to think you are management the way you answer people questions.

Johney

Just figuredbi

it says nothing about customers having the wrong weight on packages. Do you know how to read? It states the loss prevention is in charge of theft and security for employees. Boy I hate to go to the school that taught you English, or I should say where you got your GED.
Maybe you need to learn how to read,that description was for "Retail" loss prevention.

This is a re weight problem not theft, you need to read the thread before posting dumb responses to questions people have. Pretty soon people will start to think you are management the way you answer people questions.
Putting wrong weights on a package is THEFT from UPS they are stealing from UPS what part of that do you not understand. SMH This place gets more :censored2: everyday.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This is a re weight problem not theft, you need to read the thread before posting dumb responses to questions people have.
Where did the OP state that the issue was the wrong weight on packages? All he asked is where to report a customer committing theft from UPS?
Where did you learn to read?

BigBrown87

Where did the OP state that the issue was the wrong weight on packages? All he asked is where to report a customer committing theft from UPS?
The only way a customer can steal from UPS is by putting the wrong weight on a package. Everyone know that it happens all the time. Another would be double label through the system.

BigBrown87

The only way a customer can steal from UPS is by putting the wrong weight on a package. Everyone know that it happens all the time. Another would be double label through the system.
Either which way loss prevention is not the right department it would be revenue recovery.

BigBrown87

Maybe you need to learn how to read,that description was for "Retail" loss prevention.

Putting wrong weights on a package is THEFT from UPS they are stealing from UPS what part of that do you not understand. SMH This place gets more :censored2: everyday.
Revenue recovery handles this issue not loss prevention sorry to ruin your argument.

BigBrown87

From your mom in 4th grade, you should talk to her if you have any issues with how I read.