How to report theft?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
The only way a customer can steal from UPS is by putting the wrong weight on a package. Everyone know that it happens all the time. Another would be double label through the system.
Wrong.
They can also claim to have something in their packages that they don't. Ship an empty box and file claim. If there is a way to cheat UPS out of money it would fall under loss prevention sphere of influence

Turdferguson

Just a turd
From your mom in 4th grade, you should talk to her if you have any issues with how I read.
giphy (19).gif

542thruNthru

Either which way loss prevention is not the right department it would be revenue recovery.

Revenue recovery here only deals with packages in the building. They don't deal with customers directly. Yes they will update the weight for any packages that pass through our building but will not pursue any other actions. L.P. is always brought in for any fraud or theft at my location and goes out to discuss problems with customers.

Either way both could lead you in the right direction.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Revenue recovery here only deals with packages in the building. They don't deal with customers directly. Yes they will update the weight for any packages that pass through our building but will not pursue any other actions. L.P. is always brought in for any fraud or theft at my location and goes out to discuss problems with customers.

Either way both could lead you in the right direction.

Not according to the two year old. Only revenue recovery can deal with this

MassWineGuy

If UPS air shipments are handled like at FedEx Express, they’re weighed prior to loading onto the plane. At least I think they are.