How to report theft?

M

MenInBrown

How can I report a business for theft involving shipping? Is there an 800#?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
You will need to get in touch with your package security person that deals with packages that carry drugs and deals with theft. I forgot there original title but each hub should have a person that is in charge of package security that would be able to handle this issue. Calling loss prevention is for people stealing packages from customers not vice versa.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Picked up a Next Day Air from one of my accounts last week. Weight on label was 75lbs. I wasn't going to load it by myself but my half seemed a little heavy. Weight at air dock turned out to be 138lbs.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Ask unload for the revenue recovery people. They usually work in unload doors not metro.

Since our building was automated I think clerks under the PS lines do that job now...could be wrong.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Picked up a Next Day Air from one of my accounts last week. Weight on label was 75lbs. I wasn't going to load it by myself but my half seemed a little heavy. Weight at air dock turned out to be 138lbs.
I have a pick up that's constantly off. Many 20-25 lbs packages have 5-8 lbs on them. I always make them make new labels. They get pissed but tough.

Always complaining that ups should provide them with a scale. They do tend of millions a year in sales lol

Johney

You will need to get in touch with your package security person that deals with packages that carry drugs and deals with theft. I forgot there original title but each hub should have a person that is in charge of package security that would be able to handle this issue. Calling loss prevention is for people stealing packages from customers not vice versa.
So let me get this straight, you disagree with my post on calling LP yet you tell him to call security(LP)? Ok. Back at ya. Your definition of LP is way off.