How To Resign From Being A Hazmat Responder?

steward71

Make sure you test all the pot that comes in. Give Integrity some so he make sure all the Procedures were done. Just making fun I.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Speaking of Hazmat spills, do any of your buildings have air monitoring to know the ppm of say formaldehyde, acetone, etc...? How would they know if we were being overexposed? I know when there are spills on the belt, the whole building STINKS, and at 1 point the exhaust ventilation was purposely disabled in our building making a bad situation worse. It doesn't seem in general we are being kept safe, UPS is simply NOT KNOWING to avoid fines, liability, and most important when to DON'T TOUCH, LEAVE THE AREA, NOTIFY SUPERVISOR! Probably should be OFFICIALLY looked into if you know what I mean!

iowa boy

Speaking of Hazmat spills, do any of your buildings have air monitoring to know the ppm of say formaldehyde, acetone, etc...? How would they know if we were being overexposed? I know when there are spills on the belt, the whole building STINKS, and at 1 point the exhaust ventilation was purposely disabled in our building making a bad situation worse. It doesn't seem in general we are being kept safe, UPS is simply NOT KNOWING to avoid fines, liability, and most important when to DON'T TOUCH, LEAVE THE AREA, NOTIFY SUPERVISOR! Probably should be OFFICIALLY looked into if you know what I mean!

Wait a minute, you have exhaust ventilation?:happy-very:

Ours consists of opening the doors.:sad-little:

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Wait a minute, you have exhaust ventilation?:happy-very:

Ours consists of opening the doors.:sad-little:

Yeah, probably why I having the resistance that I am having on implementing common sense, recommended practices, and LAWS in some states....A NATIONWIDE CORPORATE ISSUE! Worst of all, why I'm being targeted now.