How UPS treats its employees

J

jibbs

So you are saying that part timers don't belong on this forum and you're sick of them?

If you're unable to accurately infer conclusions from an explicit statement made with no implications, maybe you should just stick to the literal definitions of words. It would've done you justice in this case.

My presence on this forum answers your question. Anybody that needs me to spell out what I mean further than I already do in my posts shouldn't bother taking the time to talk with me. You'll only ended up frustrated after heading to dictionary.com for the 4th time to get through a single sentence of mine.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
If you're unable to accurately infer conclusions from an explicit statement made with no implications, maybe you should just stick to the literal definitions of words. It would've done you justice in this case.

My presence on this forum answers your question. Anybody that needs me to spell out what I mean further than I already do in my posts shouldn't bother taking the time to talk with me. You'll only ended up frustrated after heading to dictionary.com for the 4th time to get through a single sentence of mine.
I'm trying to interpret this post through the brain of an ignorant troll...(banging head on keyboard) tooo many big words lol

frateshkr

Guess he told you..........I think.

J

jibbs

Guess he told you..........I think.

Sort of. I'm still trying to be civil.

When disagreements break down into "**** you, ******" then everybody loses (and plus, these damn smiley censors just won't let me speak my mind without constant edits to work around them).

Eman1978

I worked part time for 14 years and now I'm in year two of driving. I work in a smaller center in Northern Indiana (71 drivers). I honestly get along great with management. They treat us with respect, don't harass, work with us as far as schedules are concerned. I have no complaints. The more I read this board, the more I'm glad I work where I do.

PT Car Washer

I guess it all depends on your management team. I work in another state close by that also starts with an I. My experience is much like yours. I also am glad I work where I do.

NI1

I worked part time for 14 years and now I'm in year two of driving. I work in a smaller center in Northern Indiana (71 drivers). I honestly get along great with management. They treat us with respect, don't harass, work with us as far as schedules are concerned. I have no complaints. The more I read this board, the more I'm glad I work where I do.

Are you sure you work for ups lol jk... Good to hear and know that this exist

teamster 804

I don't know that UPS was ever a 'kinder, gentler' kind of company. I drove from '88 to '97, and have a fond memory of being screamed at over the phone by my Center Manager when I called out sick because my wife was in labor and we were going to the hospital. He accused me of timing her preganacy so I could get a day off during peak. Another fond memory is coming into the center around 8pm to find a note stuck to the time clock for me to 'call this number'. Turns out the number was for the Wentworth Douglas Hospital Emergency room, where my wife had been taken by ambulance around 3 in the afternoon after slipping on ice and falling down a flight of stairs. My driver supervisor claimed he didn't know how to find me, and there wasn't anyone in the center who could come out and meet me.

So true all they care about is the cardboard.