how would i become a driver

BobBarker

just stay in the hub , don’t become a driver. I remember when I was a young pup on preload wondering “why do all these drivers complain” and , “ why do all these long time preloaders not drive”. You will soon find the answer too my union brother ..
what do you mean, at my hub drivers get paid $35 an hour after 4 years and feeder drivers make $100k+ it also takes a long time to get full time package handler position one guy was 10 years

10 years driving , 30+ routes under my belt ..your probably one of the golden boy drivers that do one route all year and think they know it all.
Sure, I’m a golden boy. Taught myself 25 routes in 2018. I can find my way back to the building without google now too.

MDX91

Can you drive stick? Learn if you can't. First prerequisite. After that, just wait. And when the time comes, bust your ass. Integrad is a bitch, but if you keep your wits under the pressure or better yet actually come prepared, you'll pass. After that, bust ass and make your 30. Scratch 5 days in a row, don't hit anything, and get a sales lead. Then chill and enjoy the pay. Might get a chance to drive earlier with this 22.4 bs, but if you don't, bid on cover. But whatever the case, know how to drive stick well before the time comes to take your road test. You fail and they won't let you try again for 6 months or a year.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
458C47F6-4CDC-4790-A2AD-849DC22E396E.jpeg
@rod preload