how would i become a driver

Indecisi0n

Google is your friend
Namba Namba is a high-energy entertainment district frequented by commuters from a bustling cluster of transit stations. Namba Parks complex has boutiques and East Asian restaurants in a mall with a roof garden, while otaku pop culture fans shop in Den Den Town for video games and comic books. Lively izakaya bars line the alley behind the Zen temple Hozenji. The National Bunraku Theatre stages classical puppet shows. EVENTS

rod

Retired 22 years
Namba Namba is a high-energy entertainment district frequented by commuters from a bustling cluster of transit stations. Namba Parks complex has boutiques and East Asian restaurants in a mall with a roof garden, while otaku pop culture fans shop in Den Den Town for video games and comic books. Lively izakaya bars line the alley behind the Zen temple Hozenji. The National Bunraku Theatre stages classical puppet shows. EVENTS

close

Poop Head

Judge me.
I think he meant NAMBLA
North
American
Man
Boy
Love
Association

davidix

Put your name on the driver sheet every time it's out... dont stress, you work in the hub. There is absolutely zero competition. If you dont get it at first dont worry, half the people applying for the job are scrubs. There is zero...and I mean zero competition for the job.