How's the view???........

Amerigirl

Drive safe and look twice...always! Slow down.
I know absolutely nothing about horses. I never trusted them (no brakes and no motor)
I have owned horses since 1984. I have experienced many rodeos on them. *Not actual Rodeos* Just some bucking, rearing, flipping over. That kind of rodeo.:lol:;) Yes... they can be unpredictable.

rod

Retired 22 years
I have had horses since 1984. I have experienced many rodeos on them. *Not actual Rodeos* Just some bucking, rearing, flipping over. That kind of rodeo.:lol:;)

A friend gives hay rides with his team of draft horses. Hes given me the reins a few times. You can just feel the power in those animals. His favorite trick is to back the hay wagon down the boat ramp into the Mississippi until the water is just starting to come over the end of it. That usually gets the load of people screaming.

Amerigirl

A friend gives hay rides with his team of draft horses. Hes given me the reins a few times. You can just feel the power in those animals. His favorite trick is to back the hay wagon down the boat ramp into the Mississippi until the water is just starting to come over the end of it. That usually gets the load of people screaming.

That sounds like great fun. I love draft horses!

rod

Retired 22 years
I have never been yet. I would like to see it and the 9-11 memorial. Some day I will.

I highly recommend the Ok. City memorial. I've visited many of these sites and it was one of my favorites. I haven't been back to NY since 9-11 but I remember being really impressed with the original Twin Towers. Unfortunately that day we decided not to go to the top because everyone was bushed so we just drove around them and looked up. I've regretted that since.

Amerigirl

I highly recommend the Ok. City memorial. I've visited many of these sites and it was one of my favorites. I haven't been back to NY since 9-11 but I remember being really impressed with the original Twin Towers. Unfortunately that day we decided not to go to the top because everyone was bushed so we just drove around them and looked up. I've regretted that since.
Yes. I did get to go in them way before 9-11 happened. I am sure when I do go back... it is going to be very overwhelming.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
IMG_20170703_203114943_HDR.jpg