How's UPS protecting its employees from the coronavirus threat?

charm299

Were you looking in the mirror when you posted this?
You show your lack of intelligence by blaming Trump. You can’t shut down a country before you know what the virus is going to do. What did you say in 2009 when Obama didn’t do anything until 1000 people died? The flu has killed over 12000 people this year.

UPSER1987

You show your lack of intelligence by blaming Trump. You can’t shut down a country before you know what the virus is going to do. What did you say in 2009 when Obama didn’t do anything until 1000 people died? The flu has killed over 12000 people this year.

Is it 2009 or is it 2020? Catch up bro, the world is passing you by...

Poop Head

Judge me.
Right when this started, Trump should have used the government's shrink ray, shrunk down and kicked this virus's ass. Murica!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
ORIONkillsCOVID19.jpg

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
They told us Friday no one has to touch your diad, just hand the package to them and type their last name in the diad.
eliminate contact totally, ups is all for that so the drivers scratch the route and the OR looks better for upstairs to view despite your life is on the line.

Lifetimer

I have not read every single comment but do any of you work at the worldport hub ? Those of us that do have to go through filthy turnstiles , put our lunchboxes through filthy xray machines and ride on shuttles that are as dirty as the public Tarc buses . As we all know ups will always do the very minimum they have to do to protect their behind the scenes employees. At this point we are not only endangering our own lives but the lives of our loved ones such as our spouses, our children , our parents and literally everyone that we come into contact with. I'm not sure whom we can turn to to help us out because our union is worthless but we need someone to notice what's going on before it's too late .

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
I have not read every single comment but do any of you work at the worldport hub ? Those of us that do have to go through filthy turnstiles , put our lunchboxes through filthy xray machines and ride on shuttles that are as dirty as the public Tarc buses . As we all know ups will always do the very minimum they have to do to protect their behind the scenes employees. At this point we are not only endangering our own lives but the lives of our loved ones such as our spouses, our children , our parents and literally everyone that we come into contact with. I'm not sure whom we can turn to to help us out because our union is worthless but we need someone to notice what's going on before it's too late .
I believe its too late, our warehouse is 41 years old and dust is probably 30 so with that said you can only imagine how old the electric mules are along with broken down cleaning equipment. We have people that don't flush the toliet and track piss into the warehouse. I now put a bag around my lunch bag cause everyone that works there is not real concerned especially the health and safety dept. ups should have set up cleaning stations throughout the building 4 weeks ago.