HR asked me if I wanted to go cover driving. Questions?

synystergates

I have an appointment for a road test tomorrow. But the thing is, I've already taken the drivers training course amd I've had my DOT card for about 3 years now. Do I really have to go to another hub and do this? I forgot to mention to HR that I've already done all that stuff.

synystergates

Thanks for the reply. I was just hoping that they were sure that I took the classes and have my DOT so I wouldn't have to go through that BS again.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I have an appointment for a road test tomorrow. But the thing is, I've already taken the drivers training course amd I've had my DOT card for about 3 years now. Do I really have to go to another hub and do this? I forgot to mention to HR that I've already done all that stuff.

Three times I moved, three times road test (so far) lol

synystergates

Thanks guys.

I passed my road test this Wednesday and now I'm waiting on HR. Yes I got the DOT physical last year and HR called me this morning about filling out an application and going in to sign some documents. So hopefully all goes well and I can get a full time driving job.

That BS may just save your life someday....better rethink your comments regardless how great of a driver you think you are.

If it seems like I'm full of myself I'm sorry, but I didn't want to have to jump through all these hoops again because I've already been driving for the company and they just failed to remember I have all my credentials. I don't really know how our HR can not know certain things about their employees.