https://www.propublica.org/article/the-postal-service-is-steadily-getting-worse-can-it-handle-a-national-mail-in-election

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
No matter how different each company claims to be....

At the end of the day, we're all the same.

EcstaticJubilantBeetle-size_restricted.gif

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
Riot... Protest... Looting

If it disrupts lives of people who aren't the intended recipient for said anger... It's all the same. Unacceptable

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Polling stations are a joke in many areas. I live in an affluent, low populated area and we have about 8 voting machines and at most a 10 minute line at my polling place. Five miles down the road they have lines around the church every single election.

Doesn't it seem odd that my area which always has high voter turnout never has lines, but the poorer area of town, with a lower percentage voter turnout has long lines every election?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Polling stations are a joke in many areas. I live in an affluent, low populated area and we have about 8 voting machines and at most a 10 minute line at my polling place. Five miles down the road they have lines around the church every single election.

Doesn't it seem odd that my area which always has high voter turnout never has lines, but the poorer area of town, with a lower percentage voter turnout has long lines every election?
Not odd at all. Limited reading ability slows the process for everyone.

Rick Ross

I'm into distribution!!
Not odd at all. Limited reading ability slows the process for everyone.

If that were to happen once it would be believable, but why year after year? This area is built out so there isn't any real population growth. For there to be 1-2 hour lines election after election means someone would be happy if people in that precinct didn't vote. Otherwise, they would add more voting machines to make up for the "limited reading ability" in that area.

It probably doesn't matter anyway. Between China, Russia and North Korea I think it's very likely a high enough percentage of machines in battleground states will be compromised to swing an election.