Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Hunters laptop, Hillary’s emails, Benghazi!!!! When you have nothing, this is the type of junk your side tosses out.
How about overthrowing the government, hoarding secret documents, rape, campaign finance fraud, election fraud and about 109 more?
Crickets…
Pot, meet kettle

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Crickets. But, that won't stop the narrative. Let's put Hunter on a beer can and really get them angry.
You probably should read and process the words which say that Hunter is a crook and Dementia Joe is a liar. I’m paraphrasing, but your stupid headline is very premature.
Dementia Joe is beyond dirty and it’s just a matter of time before the truth is revealed.
Not yet.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You probably should read and process the words which say that Hunter is a crook and Dementia Joe is a liar. I’m paraphrasing, but your stupid headline is very premature.
Dementia Joe is beyond dirty and it’s just a matter of time before the truth is revealed.
Not yet.
Whatever it is, it pales in comparison to the Drumpf crime family.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
Not yet.
IMG_20230510_160334_951.jpg

oldngray

nowhere special