Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Yeah I heard about that.
Something about his niece or sister throwing it in a dumpster by a school, secret service going to get it or investigate.
Very shady stuff.

I’m not denying the guy is a :censored2: up that would be serving time if not for his father. I just think it’s weird people are bringing up 4473 forms with all the nonsense this guy has been up to that form and his drug use is least of his worries.
The point of bringing up firm 4473 is to say the laws his daddy is pushing for don't do anything, especially if you don't enforce them. I understand people lie on the silly form.

El Correcto

god is dead
The point of bringing up firm 4473 is to say the laws his daddy is pushing for don't do anything, especially if you don't enforce them. I understand people lie on the silly form.
Oh, that’s not what these guys were bringing up.
Made it seem like he was getting special treatment and them ignoring him lying on his 4473 form. Like no those forms are pretty useless as long as you can pass the background check.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Oh, that’s not what these guys were bringing up.
Made it seem like he was getting special treatment and them ignoring him lying on his 4473 form. Like no those forms are pretty useless as long as you can pass the background check.
Well the FBI runs the background checks.
I find it very hard to believe the FBI didn't know the vice president's son was a drug addict. So in a way they did ignore it, the same way they probably ignore a lot of other similar situations.

El Correcto

god is dead
I find it very hard to believe the FBI didn't know the vice president's son was a drug addict. So in a way they did ignore it, the same way they probably ignore a lot of other similar situations.
Wouldn’t surprise me if it is mostly automated with a human stepping in if something does come up.

PT Car Washer

Mixed in with the thousands that are rubber stamped everyday. Bin Laden could have legally bought a firearm in this country. After 9/11.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star

Or sometimes intentionally sabotage investigations.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Democrats and the liberal media are desperately trying to suppress is the legal dilemma of Hunter Biden.
There is no doubt that Biden used his position as Vice President to help his son and brother amass millions from foreign businesses.
If Hunter is charged with federal crimes, poor Joe.
Garland does not want to prosecute this case because it's his boss who will suffer. So far, Garland has used the apathetic press for cover. There is little media pressure to indict Hunter Biden.
But, intense scrutiny on Trump and January 6.
Part of the reason.. we have to charge Trump with something and keep it going to hide any federal scandal surrounding Hunter and Joe.
That's the way Washington works: deny, obscure, accuse. Great system.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
1659113426281.png

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I read that Hunter paid the IRS $1M to settle some debts.
Now he pulls this.
  • Hunter Biden is seeking to lower his child support payments for four-year-old love child Navy Joan who he fathered with Lunden Roberts
  • He filed a motion to adjust child support Monday, citing 'a substantial material change' in his 'financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income'
  • Hunter has never met the young girl who lives with her mother in Arkansas
  • An insider tells DailyMail.com, 'Not being part of your child's life is one thing, but not supporting her financially as he should is quite another'
  • Hunter was just living in a $20,000-per-month Malibu home with his wife Melissa and son Beau, but has recently moved out

• And before that, Hunter was living in a $25,000-per-month rented canal-front home in Venice, Los Angeles, with his 24-hour Secret Service protection.

• Even after DNA proved he was the father, Hunter claimed he did not have enough money to pay child support.

Roberts chased Hunter through the courts for 10 months after he claimed that he was too poor to pay child support despite living in a $12,000-per-month Hollywood rental and driving a Porsche at the time.

When an Arkansas judge ordered him to produce financial records he settled out of court.

His dad Joe also has not recognized the child as part of his family - nor has he provided her with the same round-the-clock Secret Service protection offered to other Bidens.

floridays

Now he pulls this.
  • Hunter Biden is seeking to lower his child support payments for four-year-old love child Navy Joan who he fathered with Lunden Roberts
  • He filed a motion to adjust child support Monday, citing 'a substantial material change' in his 'financial circumstances, including but not limited to his income'
  • An insider tells DailyMail.com, 'Not being part of your child's life is one thing, but not supporting her financially as he should is quite another'
  • Hunter was just living in a $20,000-per-month Malibu home with his wife Melissa and son Beau, but has recently moved out

• And before that, Hunter was living in a $25,000-per-month rented canal-front home in Venice, Los Angeles, with his 24-hour Secret Service protection.

• Even after DNA proved he was the father, Hunter claimed he did not have enough money to pay child support.

Roberts chased Hunter through the courts for 10 months after he claimed that he was too poor to pay child support despite living in a $12,000-per-month Hollywood rental and driving a Porsche at the time.

When an Arkansas judge ordered him to produce financial records he settled out of court.

His dad Joe also has not recognized the child as part of his family - nor has he provided her with the same round-the-clock Secret Service protection offered to other Bidens.
They are a sick bunch all around.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Now he pulls this.

A family of scumbags