Hunter Biden is going DOWN!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So he finally admits that the laptop was his.

• Hunter Biden's lawyers are asking the Justice Department to open a criminal inquiry into some of former President Donald Trump's top allies over his laptop
  • Lawyer Abbe Lowell asked the DOJ to probe Steve Bannon, Rudy Giuliani, Giuliani's lawyer and the owner of the Wilmington computer store
  • Hunter Biden never consented to having his personal information from the laptop shared, Lowell argued

Babagounj

Strength through joy
His lawyer is saying that he never gave his permission for the materials in the laptop to be disclosed.

How come the FBI isn't named in his DOJ request ?

Gotta Go

1675376101841.png

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Unfortunately for me the Bidens come from the same county as my family in Ireland. In my research of early census records there is a column marked "Imbecile" .I imagine there is a fair amount of check marks in that heading for the Bidens .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The plot thickens.

• John Paul Mac Isaac is the owner of a Delaware computer repair shop where Hunter Biden left his infamous laptop in April 2019, and failed to collect it
  • Hunter's attorney accused Mac Isaac of illegally accessing the computer, and last week Mac Isaac sued Hunter for defamation
  • Hunter's attorney is now pushing for charges against Mac Isaac and others: Mac Isaac's lawyer said the call to prosecute is Hunter's way of enacting revenge

oldngray

nowhere special
The plot thickens.

• John Paul Mac Isaac is the owner of a Delaware computer repair shop where Hunter Biden left his infamous laptop in April 2019, and failed to collect it
  • Hunter's attorney accused Mac Isaac of illegally accessing the computer, and last week Mac Isaac sued Hunter for defamation
  • Hunter's attorney is now pushing for charges against Mac Isaac and others: Mac Isaac's lawyer said the call to prosecute is Hunter's way of enacting revenge
The contract Hunter signed when he left the laptop said that if it is left there after 90 days becomes the property of the repair shop.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hunter Biden is NOT going down. Neither is Obama or Trump or Joe Biden or a dozen others who are currently being investigated . Apparently you haven't
realized yet that they are part of a different species that play by their own set of rules.