Huntsman Calling It A Day

island1fox

Its easy to see why you would support a mormon candidate with a strong mormon faith for office of the presidency. But do you think all americans share that belief? Lets see, the mormon church has an extensive history of racism and exclusion of blacks. They supported slavery and mandated that NO BLACK shall ever turn on his master.

The mormon church believes that the blackness of the skin is a curse from "god" and they shall never be considered equals.

The church has said "The attitude of the Church with reference to the Negroes remains as it has always stood. It is not a matter of the declaration of a policy but of direct commandment from the Lord, on which is founded the doctrine of the Church from the days of its organization, to the effect that Negroes may become members of the Church but that they are not entitled to the Priesthood at the present time. The prophets of the Lord have made several statements as to the operation of the principle. President Brigham Young said: "Why are so many of the inhabitants of the earth cursed with a skin of blackness? It comes in consequence of their fathers rejecting the power of the holy priesthood, and the law of God. They will go down to death. And when all the rest of the children have received their blessings in the holy priesthood, then that curse will be removed from the seed of Cain, and they will then come up and possess the priesthood, and receive all the blessings which we now are entitled to."

This is a sick religion and out of the mainstream. Its this kind of racial hatred that litters our country from state to state.

Romney is no different. Until he disavows the teachings of the mormon church, he too can be considered a racist.

Peace.

Wow,

I guess you would include all of the Left Mormon's including Harry Reid ??

P

pickup

Wow, apparently if one were to say the things about Jews or Catholics that some posters are saying about Mormons on this thread, I think they would be banned or at the very least their posts would vanish.

P

pickup

There ya go ! A place to send all these saved (not aborted babies), to. They will need them, since they can make babies on their own.
Make them into nice little gay mormon children ! ;)

You meant to type "can't", not "can", you drunk maroon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's some points from Scientology......what I consider a cult

A human is an immortal alien spiritual being, termed a thetan, that is trapped on planet Earth in a physical body.

The thetan has had innumerable past lives and it is accepted in Scientology that lives preceding the thetan's arrival on Earth lived in extraterrestrial cultures.

Scientology has a series of techniques called "assists" which are believed to alleviate injury, trauma or discomfort. These techniques used are based on the belief that the spirit can solve the body’s difficulties by putting the spirit in communication with the body.

I think, how can people like Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Leah Remini, Greta Van Sustern, Tom Cruise, the voice of Bart Simpson, Mi mimi Rogers, Catherine Bell, Jenna Elfman, Juliette Lewis (that one surprised me), Karen Black, Isaac Hayes, Linda Blair, etc....believe in this stuff?

klein

Für Meno :)
Scientology has a series of techniques called "assists" which are believed to alleviate injury, trauma or discomfort. These techniques used are based on the belief that the spirit can solve the body’s difficulties by putting the spirit in communication with the body.

I believe in that ! It's mind over matter !
I think if a human being can conentrate enough and push the right buttons in thier brains (very, very difficult to do, nearly 100% impossible), but brain can shut of pain on command (been there, done that), and could probably be ordered to fix other internal or external problems with the body.

What are pain killers ? All they do is shut off parts of the brain (the pain feeling part).
Other just common thoughts can make a person feel happy, lonely, sorrow, horny and much more.

Therfor I think we humans could even control our brains much more, if only we could find a way.

Today, the mC Gill University in Montreal discovered they can unleash hidden DNA in todays common ants (from thousands of years ago), and turn these ants into Super-soldier ants (yes, they are about 4 times the size, too), just by giving them some form of a new drug that unleashed that old DNA they still have inside them.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Here's some points from Scientology......what I consider a cult

A human is an immortal alien spiritual being, termed a thetan, that is trapped on planet Earth in a physical body.

The thetan has had innumerable past lives and it is accepted in Scientology that lives preceding the thetan's arrival on Earth lived in extraterrestrial cultures.

I think, how can people like Travolta, Kirstie Alley, Leah Remini, Greta Van Sustern, Tom Cruise, the voice of Bart Simpson, Mi mimi Rogers, Catherine Bell, Jenna Elfman, Juliette Lewis (that one surprised me), Karen Black, Isaac Hayes, Linda Blair, etc....believe in this stuff?
Some people think that about every religion. All religions started out as cults btw.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I believe in that ! It's mind over matter !
I think if a human being can conentrate enough and push the right buttons in thier brains (very, very difficult to do, nearly 100% impossible), but brain can shut of pain on command (been there, done that), and could probably be ordered to fix other internal or external problems with the body.

What are pain killers ? All they do is shut off parts of the brain (the pain feeling part).
Other just common thoughts can make a person feel happy, lonely, sorrow, horny and much more.

Therfor I think we humans could even control our brains much more, if only we could find a way.

Today, the mC Gill University in Montreal discovered they can unleash hidden DNA in todays common ants (from thousands of years ago), and turn these ants into Super-soldier ants (yes, they are about 4 times the size, too), just by giving them some form of a new drug that unleashed that old DNA they still have inside them.

Everyone knows about mind over matter......but not to the exclusion of modern medicine & common sense. Remember Tom Cruise's rant about psychology with Matt Lauer? He doesn't believe in psychology or any of the drugs......he gave Brooke Shields a hard time because she was taking something for post partum depression.

If you are diagnosed with stage 3 cancer, are you going to ignore chemo or doctors in favor of auditing a Scientology class as your cure? Also, if your child has a huge allergic reaction should you not get him a shot to stop the anaphylactic shock that could kill him? Some religions don't believe in medicine at all and will let children die .

brett636

Sleeve_meet_Heart:927911 said:
Funny to read the two sides arguing, for 5 or 6 pages, over something that should NOT be RELEVANT or even touched on within politics.

You really need to pay closer attention. Only one side is arguing the point I believe you are alluding too(romney's religion). The rest of us are left shrugging our shoulders wondering why it is such a big deal. I'll vote for an empty beer can over Obama. Can't do any worse.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You really need to pay closer attention. Only one side is arguing the point I believe you are alluding too(romney's religion). The rest of us are left shrugging our shoulders wondering why it is such a big deal. I'll vote for an empty beer can over Obama. Can't do any worse.
Agreed!!