Huntsman Calling It A Day

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tim Russert's gone 3 1/2 years now.
There are 13.8 million Mormons (2010) and they all believed the black issue until the prophecy saying otherwise. Americans believed in slaves until somebody's epiphany. I don't see a difference. Not everyone comes around at the same time.
There's still people who believe in elec. cars....what're you gonna do?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What was/were the lie/lies he told in this video?

Romney clearly is uncomfortable talking about the black issue and the mormon church. He uses the "i got black friends" routine to offset his beliefs in the book of mormon. He REFUSES to condemn the views of joseph smith or the book of mormon even though he seems to agree that racial discrimination was bad for this country. When confronted with equal rights passed in 1964 and yet his own religion didnt offer equal representation until 1978, he still refuses to condemn the religion.

He cant have it both ways. He either supported the churches view his whole life, or he was against it and if he was, he should condemn the churches policies.

He wants to ride the fence and say he supports both views and his acceptance of blacks wasnt really rality until the mormon church told him so.

That makes him a liar.

Peace.

over9five

Staff member
He cant have it both ways. He either supported the churches view his whole life, or he was against it and if he was, he should condemn the churches policies.

Peace.

Are we talking about Obama? You're right! Obama sat in that racist, anti-American, hate spewing church for 20 years. Why do you give Obama a pass????

wkmac

No matter what his stand, he has to answer for it now.... if he is ok with that,,, then so be it

You hold to an idea based purely on faith whereas Carlin looked to evidence and found none.

[video=youtube;NJxqKnMy46Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxqKnMy46Q&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Before you discount Dr. Ehrman, you might consider his background.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney clearly is uncomfortable talking about the black issue and the mormon church. He uses the "i got black friends" routine to offset his beliefs in the book of mormon. He REFUSES to condemn the views of joseph smith or the book of mormon even though he seems to agree that racial discrimination was bad for this country. When confronted with equal rights passed in 1964 and yet his own religion didnt offer equal representation until 1978, he still refuses to condemn the religion.

He wants to ride the fence and say he supports both views and his acceptance of blacks wasnt really rality until the mormon church told him so.

That makes him a liar.

Peace.
He believes in his faith ............... like you believe in solar power................like I said, some people are slower to get to the truth than others.
A person's faith is not the issue in this election, but by harping on it you think you'll distract from the REAL issue....the economy. Hard to distract us because we are living it everyday.

That makes him a liar.

Peace.
I guess that since the only faith you have is in the left wing liberal demagogue, you can't understand that some who believe in God and grace but disagree with aspects of the "church" they attend will not talk against that church but hold to a desire and hope that the church will change to a better representation of true faith. Listen to what he says starting at the one minute mark and pay close attention to the 1:30 mark as well. I know it doesn't fit into you idea of anything fair, or something you can twist but he says very clearly he was glad that the Mormon church changed their views on race.

His acceptance of blacks goes back a lot further than when the church changed, according to what he said. I've seen no evidence that Mitt Romney participated or supported any actual racism you attribute to him. Have you seen any evidence of him being a racist? Please prove the claim you make, not just your hate filled rants but something of substance. Before you say he didn't denounce the Mormon church for their racism, remember your zer0her0 didn't either until his "mentor" was caught on tape.

You hold to an idea based purely on faith whereas Carlin looked to evidence and found none.

[video=youtube;NJxqKnMy46Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJxqKnMy46Q&feature=channel_video_title[/video]

Before you discount Dr. Ehrman, you might consider his background.
I'm confused, what does this have with the topic at hand?

island1fox

When will the Jokers put away the play cards and get real. Tired of the same card being pulled from the deck.
Juan Williams pulled the "card" on Santorum during the debate last night .
Where did Santorum lie ?

While seven out of ten Children are born to single moms in the black community, abortion at the highest levels, family structure and accountability not evident --the circle of poverty, crime, drug abuse,domestic violence will continue.
Santorum -although not someone I will vote for --named three very simple points.

Here it comes ---Who will throw the first race card because their lack of looking at the truth will keep people in "government Bondage" for ever. Very sad that this cycle cannot be broken --throwing money and social programs at this problem has not and will not work . Wake up !!

A Democrat S.C. politician roared racism because the Republican Debate was held on MLK day.

In the last Presidential election the NAACP sponsered the Democrate Debate on MLK day.

As an Independant ---I am sick and tired of the Race card.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
When will the Jokers put away the play cards and get real. Tired of the same card being pulled from the deck.
Juan Williams pulled the "card" on Santorum during the debate last night .
Where did Santorum lie ?

While seven out of ten Children are born to single moms in the black community, abortion at the highest levels, family structure and accountability not evident --the circle of poverty, crime, drug abuse,domestic violence will continue.
Santorum -although not someone I will vote for --named three very simple points.

Here it comes ---Who will throw the first race card because their lack of looking at the truth will keep people in "government Bondage" for ever. Very sad that this cycle cannot be broken --throwing money and social programs at this problem has not and will not work . Wake up !!

A Democrat S.C. politician roared racism because the Republican Debate was held on MLK day.

In the last Presidential election the NAACP sponsered the Democrate Debate on MLK day.

As an Independant ---I am sick and tired of the Race card.

I have always thought that the word "Mormon" was mis-spelled. The second "m" needs to be dropped in order to conform with the inconsistencies and long-standing racism within the religion. Per the above "correction", Mitt Romney is indeed a 100% pure maroon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I have always thought that the word "Mormon" was mis-spelled. The second "m" needs to be dropped in order to conform with the inconsistencies and long-standing racism within the religion. Per the above "correction", Mitt Romney is indeed a 100% pure maroon.
We could call the Quakers the Quackers and nickname them 'ducks' but that would be dumb.
Evangenitals? Peniscostals? Protestunts? Jaws? What grade school did you go to.......? Was your teacher Sr. Mary Maggot?
Just dumb!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
He believes in his faith ............... like you believe in solar power................like I said, some people are slower to get to the truth than others.
A person's faith is not the issue in this election, but by harping on it you think you'll distract from the REAL issue....the economy. Hard to distract us because we are living it everyday.

ISnt this amazing hypocrisy in action! NOW religion isnt an issue in the election, the economy is?? YET, when Obama was running for office talking about the economy in its state at the time, all YOU and the C9ers could talk about was his religion and rev Wright?

Wow.... did you seriously say this?? With a straight face?

The democrats want to deflect away from the issues of the economy by using Romneys religion??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sometimes.... never mind.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
ISnt this amazing hypocrisy in action! NOW religion isnt an issue in the election, the economy is?? YET, when Obama was running for office talking about the economy in its state at the time, all YOU and the C9ers could talk about was his religion and rev Wright?

The democrats want to deflect away from the issues of the economy by using Romneys religion??

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace.
There was a long list of things wrong.....we could only do one at a time and it's taken 3 years to expose the mess. I guess we just began with religion and went from there.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There was a long list of things wrong.....we could only do one at a time and it's taken 3 years to expose the mess. I guess we just began with religion and went from there.

Well my dear, now its your turn to watch your candidate get reamed over his religious beliefs.

Peace.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace.
LOL in your face...it's the left that keeps bring up Romney's religion.

The right is just using the same tactics you lefties used to protect zer0bama's negatives. Everything anyone brought up was poo pooed as irrelevant to getting gitmo closed, the hope of a better economy and the change in back room politics. We see how successfully those were accomplished. NOT!!!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
LOL in your face...it's the left that keeps bring up Romney's religion.

The right is just using the same tactics you lefties used to protect zer0bama's negatives. Everything anyone brought up was poo pooed as irrelevant to getting gitmo closed, the hope of a better economy and the change in back room politics. We see how successfully those were accomplished. NOT!!!!

Look, it wont be tough to disassemble Romney. His religion will be TORN apart by its own words. A cult by any name is still a cult. Racism by any name is racism, no matter how long ago it was written. Romney has SOOO many negatives the democratic superpacs will have a field day.

Just today, FAT BOY RUN has called for Romney to release his tax returns. Romney has been refusing to release those returns because it will show millions in income with ZERO TAXES paid and some with close to 15% paid.

Romney knows this will not play well with middle americans who are paying 29% on their entire income while Romney talks about tax cuts for the rich.

This will be the death blow for Romney on top of all the other junk they are going to attack him on. A flip flopping millionaire who will say anything that money can buy.

You want a pro lifer? Give him cash. You want 2nd amendment protections? Give him cash The list goes on and on....

TRP, Romneys got bigger problems than you may think. Your hatred for this black president wont be enough to save Romney in the General.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
How is your religion bashing any different than racism ?????

Its not my religious bashing, its the RIGHT WINGS main playbook in action. Good luck defending against it. The difference between Obama and Romney is that Obama merely sat in some pews on a sunday, and Romneys racism is memorialized in print and Romneys own words "I HAVE A STRONG BELIEF IN MY FAITH".

I dont recall Romney saying "i have a strong belief in my religion except for the part where we discriminate against black people because their skin is cursed by GOD and thats why they are black".

Peace.