Hypocrisy 101.... right wing style...

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Yes, cause we are not the perverts...

draping the flag on the ground and standing on it while wiping it in her hooha.

TOS.

Proof that she "wiped it in her hooha"?

By the way, not sure if you're familiar with the female form, but one would wipe it ON her hooha.....not in. If, however they wiped it "in", it would be too mature for playboy.

Tos will now stop responding same as usual when asked to back up his RIDICULOUS claims

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Stomping on a flag on the ground & draping one on a body are two completely different things .
Epic fail TOS .
Thanks for playing .

bbsam

Staff member
I really don't see what she did with the flag as a Playboy model as degrading--nowhere near what they were doing to it at that student protest. All those "rules" that you listed are just suggestions. None of it is actually against the law--its just stated that you "shouldn't" be doing that to the flag. I see this as more of a "what she believes in" case than an "against the law case". She was probably wrong to "steal" their trashed flag but I would side with her and defend her action to save that flag. Besides that ---- she's cute.
She is cute...

Aside from that, would her posing with the flag have violated the UCMJ had she still been in the military?

rickyb

Of course, while appearing on FOX news this morning to talk about how horrified she was that the flag was desecrated, BILL HEMMER made NO MENTION of the flag code or her previous posing nude with the flag with it draped on the ground.

Hypocrisy knows no bounds with either FOX news or the right wing.
FOX news is aired on publicly owned airwaves for which they pay Nothing! massive welfare to the richest corporations. i would expect nothing less.

Upsmule

The best part of this comical at best rant, is the obvious failed assumption that only right wing nuts and Fox News are hypocrites. Speaking of hypocrites.....with record highs on Wall Street during the first and second term of the first anti American president in history...where are the OWS squatters screaming about the STILL ever widening gap between the haves and the have nots?

Psst! Guess what....there's no difference in who you vote for other than special interests and social agendas for votes to stay in power.

rickyb

The best part of this comical at best rant, is the obvious failed assumption that only right wing nuts and Fox News are hypocrites. Speaking of hypocrites.....with record highs on Wall Street during the first and second term of the first anti American president in history...where are the OWS squatters screaming about the STILL ever widening gap between the haves and the have nots?

Psst! Guess what....there's no difference in who you vote for other than special interests and social agendas for votes to stay in power.

there is little difference between dems and republicans unless its ron paul, dennis kucinich, liz warren, etc.

there are alot of liberal sell outs and left leaning sell outs.

obama is not anti american, he has a track record of helping the wealthy and america corporations out LOL

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The two fans may have had a right to burn the flag as an act of free speech, but they didn't have a right to do it on the playing field of a sporting event. The stadium is private property, and the purchase of a ticket requires the holder of the ticket to abide by certain rules.

I have always felt the best way to prevent hooligans and idiots from running onto the field at sporting events is to pass a law allowing the players on the field to use any level of force they want to in order to eject trespassers from the playing field. Its all fun and games until your little drunken streaking exhibition gets ended by a 260 lb linebacker with a clothesline tackle.

Right, and this occasionally happens. Someone runs on to the field and they get flattened. Works for me.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The networks have stopped showing images of fans running on to the field knowing that they do it simply for the attention and by not showing it it would lessen the number of people who do it.

oldngray

nowhere special
There have always been attention whores like that. Its not about the flag but that person stroking their own ego. Remember when streakers would run on to the field? About the same motivation in my opinion.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The networks have stopped showing images of fans running on to the field knowing that they do it simply for the attention and by not showing it it would lessen the number of people who do it.
If the network showed images of fans who ran onto the field getting body slammed into the turf by 300 lb linemen and carried off on a stretcher (while wearing handcuffs), it would do an even better job of lessening the number people who do it.

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I watched the video of her at the demonstration. She was handcuffed, placed in the back of a patrol car and driven away. She was not arrested, but was "trespassed" and can no longer set foot on that campus. The part I find ironic was the demonstration in question was against the police. When the police rolled up, the first thing the protesters did was run up to them and yell "she stole our flag! she stole our flag!"