Hypocrisy, thy name is Trumpanistas, or MAGAts

Sportello

Discuss the things Donnie John has done that would make Republican heads explode if a Black president did it.

Otto Warmbier’s parents thank you, and sing you praises. May you rule forever.

floridays

Discuss the things Donnie John has done that would make Republican heads explode if a Black president did it.

Why the racial qualification?
You clowns aren't satisfied unless you are stirring racial, sexual, or gender strife.
It's tragic

Sportello

DEj1nL-XcAUOXT8

Box Ox

Damn, Who's the salty old character sitting on Ivanka's right?
I understand why the guys behind her are standing behind a wall, could have been an advertisement for Boner City.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

She didn't want to be like daddy, who takes Kim/Putin/Salman (dictator) D like a red light district hoe.

floridays

The ad hominem, ‘clown’, seems to be popular on some new Nazi sites.

Coincidence?

There are no coincidences.
No coincidence, you guys feel the need to label everyone. With no labels how can you divide? I call a clown a clown, if it hit a tender spot, so be it.
I won't call you despicable, you merely dealt a card I won't accept. Back into your hands.
Examine your side and the actions you clowns perpetrate, you are projecting.
My hands are clean.

To add, if I was a nazi, you know damn well I would proclaim it proudly.

Now, address the statement I made.

Last edited:

newfie

You clowns aren't satisfied unless you are stirring racial, sexual, or gender strife.
It's tragic

white liberals are clearly down with the black man and therefore allowed to say the things they feel blacks are incapable of expressing.

rickyb

yea but youre a hypocrite too, you talk big about ruskie election interference, but little of your own country's election interference.

Sportello

No coincidence, you guys feel the need to label everyone. With no labels how can you divide? I call a clown a clown, if it hit a tender spot, so be it.
I won't call you despicable, you merely dealt a card I won't accept. Back into your hands.
Examine your side and the actions you clowns perpetrate, you are projecting.
My hands are clean.

To add, if I was a nazi, you know damn well I would proclaim it proudly.

Now, address the statement I made.
Address what statement?

WTF are you, to give anyone orders?

floridays

Address what statement?

WTF are you, to give anyone orders?
I began with a question:

My statement:

It seems the only thing in my post that stood out to you, personally was the usage of the word, "clowns."

I offered no command, I proved you "clowns" aren't capable of doing the heavy lifting and addressing a point or idea.
You, "clowns" resort to a position of persecution.

I ask you now to respond to my statement, based on my initial question.

You are correct, I can't order you, I would relish having you in a judicial procedure where a judge or officer of the court could compel answers under the penalty of perjury. You understand, the tactics you "clowns" have championed by Bobby Mueller for two years give or take.

You got that?

I love to poke you "clowns," it's refreshing getting in your kitchen.

Your "kitchen" is a fastball in on your hands you can't handle, a broken bat is generally the outcome.

You got that?
Another poke, I do understand it irritates like sand in the shorts.
Why do you think I do it?

At least you have the guts not to block me, I respect the fact you are strong enough to at least read what I offer. If we disagree, we disagree.

As I've said recently, I'm moderated, no cruel meanness from me will see the light of day, tell your other lefty friends. If my savageness caused them to block me, it's gone, let's give a hand for our stellar moderators :clap::clap::clap:.
Myself, I don't think they can respond to most, truthfully, logically, or outside of what they are programmed to say.
Not a lot of independent thought, not many neurons firing.

Will you please address my statement, based on my original question?

I think I was polite, we'll see what the censors..er moderators think.

I actually like clowns at the circus by the way.:2guns::2guns::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

Last edited: