I’m 21 just got called to feeders any tips?

vegas book has it they are lying.....
well they probably are not lying just that they will lay him off even if he is considered a permanent worker. Geez, thanks, I didn't notice this. How they were using the word permanent to make it seem like a secure job. I will stay with amazon, because they will tell you if your permanent or seasonal. Seasonal they can lay off but permanent they cant. Plus they allow conversion before new years. I will reapply with them again.

DOK

well they probably are not lying just that they will lay him off even if he is considered a permanent worker. Geez, thanks, I didn't notice this. How they were using the word permanent to make it seem like a secure job. I will stay with amazon, because they will tell you if your permanent or seasonal. Seasonal they can lay off but permanent they cant. Plus they allow conversion before new years. I will reapply with them again.
What’s Amazon pay and benefits?

Thebrownblob

You made no sense as usual, if he’s hired after October 15 he’s most likely seasonal and can be laid off.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I would take a long shot driving feeder for UPS over taking a sure thing at Amazon any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Your company sucks.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Why don’t you go find an Amazon forum you can pontificate at
You’re extremely annoying

Yeet

What should I expect? This is a full time position
Go slow, don’t hit anything, ASK QUESTIONS. If you don’t know a UPS pretrip of a tractor trailer already, you are behind. Watch YouTube videos there are dozens and watch them over and over. Have you taken your permit test yet? If not, can you pass one? If not, get DMVGenie and study your ass off. Good luck and don’t **** this up.

Go slow, don’t hit anything, ASK QUESTIONS. If you don’t know a UPS pretrip of a tractor trailer already, you are behind. Watch YouTube videos there are dozens and watch them over and over. Have you taken your permit test yet? If not, can you pass one? If not, get DMVGenie and study your ass off. Good luck and don’t **** this up.
I already have my CDl

Yeet

I already have my CDl
Ok good but they are still going to put you through training. I would still watch videos on what UPS wants from you in terms of your pretrip. You might even be at a disadvantage already having a CDL because UPS wants you to do it their way so they’re going to try to rewire you in a way. I guess my biggest tip to you then would be don’t go in there acting like you know everything. Yes sir, no sir, yes ma’am, no ma’am.

Sixth Punch Sense

What’s Amazon pay and benefits?
OIP.1-vSbOFWKx0TQISwSRpGQwHaEU

TruckingBob

Mr T.."PAIN"

did you they tell this is only for peak....they probably conveniently left that out.
you never know...I started as a peak feeder. Let me go in January .
Called me back into feeder 5 months later and stayed there.

good luck.
What type of time do u have with family I’m considering making the switch next time a list goes up in my center?

Thebrownblob

I was hired October 10th
Depends on what they told you usually when you’re given a position they tell you if you’re seasonal or if you’re permanent. I can tell you even if they tell you you’re a permanent they might actually be telling you a lie. Because they can disqualify you. So the simple answer is we don’t know. But most of us to know they like to play games around this time of year to keep people for peak.