I am sleeping with my UPS driver......

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Do you. Cuz I’m doing the same! My UPS man has been the same for 5 years, he’s handsome young and a good lay (well he’s older than me but hell hes in his 30s) and judge all you want. I’m married and so is he. Yeah yeah yeah I know it’s wrong but I don’t really care tbh. Both our marriages are unhappy but we both have children. Doesn’t happen often just every once in a while, and it doesn’t happen at my house or in the truck. I own a business so it happened there every once in a while. I’m considering it maintenance to myself. So yeah, I enjoy my deliveries.
That is awesome.
More women like you are needed in this world.

beatupbrown

Had a driver get caught doing the wild thing after his lunchtime if he was on his lunch time might have kept his job .The person roommate called UPS told them what was going on they looked up the daily times rest is history .
I had 2 times had serous hits on me I said no ,of course lots of drivers have the same story .

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
Had a driver get caught doing the wild thing after his lunchtime if he was on his lunch time might have kept his job .The person roommate called UPS told them what was going on they looked up the daily times rest is history .
I had 2 times had serous hits on me I said no ,of course lots of drivers have the same story .

TBH

An officially retired Oregonian .
I as well, I think I’ve told this Story before. She was on my business route. She was married, I was not. Not sure I would risk it today. Was 30 years ago. My Collage age Dsughter and her are still Facebook friends today!