I am sleeping with my UPS driver......

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You’re such a :censored2: you’re just looking for people to troll and considering that I posted this online, I don’t seem to give a flying :censored2: lmao

There’s a little icon in the bottom right of the screen it says “reply” if you touch it before replying people will know to whom you are replying

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re such a :censored2: you’re just looking for people to troll and considering that I posted this online, I don’t seem to give a flying :censored2: lmao
Im pretty sure this is a LARP. I mean what’s the end goal here? You want a high five for being a route thot? You seem unstable I wish I could warn this man you’ll end up calling in on him for his hit and run.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Im pretty sure this is a LARP. I mean what’s the end goal here? You want a high five for being a route thot? You seem unstable I wish I could warn this man you’ll end up calling in on him for his hit and run.
she gots a big booty

BrownManFan19

Gotta get mine....and he does too

There is no end game, honestly. Have fun for a little while and then stop. I don’t want anything else from him and he doesn’t want anything else from him. There are rules to this :censored2:.