I bet this guy had to change his pants

104Feeder

Phoenix Feeder
I loved Diad I because you could just shove it in the dogs mouth and they didn't know what to do so they would leave you alone. I once fended off 2 pitbulls and 2 rottweilers that way. Well it was just one but after I dropped it at the front door and turned around his three brothers showed up. I don't know what you guys do with that little calculator sized Diad you use now.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I love bears.
FBS_Bear_Poses_Socks.jpg

FilingBluesFL

Look to the left of the gate. The gate that allows "access" through a large, surrounding FENCE. There's a big white sign, that says "Beware of Dog."

What does that mean?

Big chain link fence... sign that says "Beware of Dog." You can even hear them say, "Why did he do that? He read the sign that says beware of dog." The sign that was RIGHT NEXT TO THE LATCH TO OPEN THE GATE.

Did he tap his horn when he pulled up? Did he grab the gate and rattle it to make noise to attract the dogs attention?

People ask me all the time, "Why don't you just bring it up to the door?" "This sign right here, that says "Beware of Dog" says not to.

Too bad, so sad, I'll happily laugh at this guy for being an idiot and putting himself in that situation instead of bagging it and leaving it over the fence.

Idiot.

That is just friend..... up. Customers can be d..... sometimes.

That's great how the idiots filming it think it's so incredibly funny.

It would be nice to see the video of the these fools getting news of the drivers lawsuit against them. That would be funny!

I love dogs.
I hate the kind of people that would record that & think it's funny.

Marne Vet

The really funny part is that now those laughing D's will be getting Delivery Notices stuck to their gates, because I would NEVER go back in there again. Still think it's funny? Come pick your crap up while I laugh too.

brown_trousers

Im not shy about non-del houses like that. If there is a dog between me and the front porch, its a guaranteed non-del for me! And most of the time, you cant just bag it and throw it over the fence because it wont be "out of sight, out of weather"

thessalonian13

We have all been there at some point....just maybe not to this level. Poor guy.

That would be the last time he would get a package delivered from me. I would give all his packages to the clerk to send him postcards to pick up his crap from the customer counter.

Marne Vet

I use to try those methods, but when the dog(s) are going nuts, I just drop either the package or the notice at the gate

I won't leave a package over a fence with a dog in the yard, or not in the yard. If the dog is there they could shred the package. If there isn't a dog in the yard and I don't want to risk it because I'm unsure, I won't leave the package for someone else walking by to steal if they don't care about their own safety. Better to sheet it NI and come back tomorrow.