I bet this guy had to change his pants

Marne Vet

Just because a sup tells you to do something doesn't mean you shouldn't CYOA. I've seen countless sups lose their job over fudging numbers, and other crap they weren't suppose to do. You think they care about you? haha. Dude, for your own job security, record everything they tell you that violates UPS policy, and or the Methods. You'll need it one day at Panel if you trust them.

Marne Vet

been delivering since 95.... I'm instructed.. more than one witness from now on

How long you've been driving is of no concern to me. Been delivering longer. This isn't a competition. This is your livelihood. You should know never trust these guys, and I don't mind repeating myself even if you understand this already. I'll stress this point to you, and someone that just started driving this week. Management doesn't care about you if you get caught doing something that violates the Methods even if they instructed you to do so. Unless you can prove it in a hearing, you're friend'd. CYOA at all times.

wayfair

swollen member
no worries here... I just DFU's from the drivers coverying my route while I'm gone a day, or week of vac... one kid said he'd make sure he'd have a couple DFU s for when I get back.