I bid you adieu

Status
Not open for further replies.

newfie

As my username will become Anonymous ... this is Hoaxster, Photog, Monkey Butt, Catatonic, Mr Jingles and Old Man Jingles.

I've enjoyed my years here on Brown Cafe but it is time for me to move on as Dave always said.

I have requested my two accounts be deleted so I am not tempted as Dave was.

I hope everyone has a good life and I see you on the other side ... whatever that is.

Cheryl is a great person ... try not to cause her any grief ... as for Tony, give him hell! :teethy:

happy trails :)

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
He's too old to understand green day...
Hardly, that's old stuff their my man. You are showing your age. You probably like 'older' music than me.
Just saw NIN.
I've been to Griz, Bassnectar and
I've got 3 music festivals in the next 2 months and 3 concerts.
Got tickets for Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (3rd time in the last year)and STS9 with my Tribe buddies and AJR with my grandson.
Listening to the Revivalists right now (Soul Fight).
My favorite bands are Umphreys McGee, Disco Biscuits, moe., String Cheese Incident.

One of my other favorite bands reminds me of you ... Slightly Stoopid (seen them 4 times in the last year).

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Hardly, that's old stuff their my man. You are showing your age. You probably like 'older' music than me.
Just saw NIN.
Got tickets for Pigeons Playing Ping Pong (3rd time in the last year)and STS9 with my Tribe buddies and AJR with my grandson.
My favorite bands are Umphreys McGee, Disco Biscuits, moe., String Cheese Incident.

One of my other favorite bands reminds me of you ... Slightly Stoopid (seen them 4 times in the last year).

I thought you were leaving. That's why I don't say anything nice to all these bon voyage threads. You all come back.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
He wanted to give me hell and I would, in a fun way...but the anonymous key board-cowboy-bullies beat me to it. smh

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You'll be back for the 2020 election cycle.
This one is looking to be a lot of fun.
And while you're at it dig up The Other Side, too.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
You are showing your age. You probably like 'older' music than me.

I likes TS, and other pop music like diss...

Butt, I'm eclectic... any music rocking in my package delivery car makes the day less stressful

What are you listening to? Part 6

I found andra day & I wuz like, wtf... Circa 2015 I never heard this song on the radio at all & she can sang!

Time to head out and pretend I'm an arborist

Sportello

Just saw NIN.

No wonder you hear voices.

OrioN

And that's a bad thing?
Nope, not at all... we need to be reminded that this job wuz harder back in the day though :P

Ugh, thank goodness that dumb apple tree was easier than I thot to take down...

DSC_0073.JPG

Dunno why the previous owner planted it soo close to the foundation. The roots were shifting the walkway to the porch

OrioN

Oops, the roots were shifting the concrete slabs of the walkway to create a tripping hazard... so instead of demolishing the slabs & pouring new concrete, I opted to remove that tree with a small electric chainsaw

Time to head out and pretend I'm an arborist

Today at 4:18 PM

I'm Tuesday to Saturday, so it's my day off Today do some errands

Status
Not open for further replies.