I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Probably had something to do with poor people packing into public transit you libs love so much.
>If you work for a paycheck you also poor. Genius!
The poor work at your local hospitals and fast-food restaurants Walmart, target home depot your local fuel pump supermarket they work hard to make America great again if you don't give them free health insurance we all dead for the next one.

rickyb

>If you work for a paycheck you also poor. Genius!
The poor work at your local hospitals and fast-food restaurants Walmart, target home depot your local fuel pump supermarket they work hard to make America great again if you don't give them free health insurance we all dead for the next one.
DIDO is apparently anti public transit so i assume he wants us using extremely inefficient capitalist cars which sit unused at least 80% of the time, and are probably only 1/5 occupation.

rickyb

apparently people were crying when they got laid off at my job.

i would have been crying tears of joy.

Attachments

• upload_2020-4-19_9-2-49.png
    upload_2020-4-19_9-2-49.png
    28.6 KB · Views: 57

rickyb

these big food corporations also have americans wearing diapers because if they go to the bathroom they get fired. we hear about how america is the best economy, best economics, we know everything yadayada, and yet the unionization rate in private sector is around 5%...

upload_2020-4-19_9-5-13.png