I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

this puppy is hungry and lost in the 3rd world. meanwhile 10% of the population owns 90% of all stock, and a few :censored2:s like bezos and bill gates have way more wealth than half of the world combined. when i was in kenya i saw a dad riding a motorcycle and his little kid holding on for dear life behind him and neither of them had a helmet.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
when i was in kenya i saw a dad riding a motorcycle and his little kid holding on for dear life behind him and neither of them had a helmet.
good, good
more content for rekt and gore threads
muttley-gif-12.gif

vantexan

this puppy is hungry and lost in the 3rd world. meanwhile 10% of the population owns 90% of all stock, and a few :censored2:s like bezos and bill gates have way more wealth than half of the world combined. when i was in kenya i saw a dad riding a motorcycle and his little kid holding on for dear life behind him and neither of them had a helmet.

Somebody feed that poor puppy so that an African child can have a motorcycle helmet!

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Seems like the Democrats are only worried about getting rid of Trump and not trying to fix the problems we're having during this pandemic. It's pretty pathetic and I believe it will pay for you to polls in November
Agree with you DO you think that this pandemic was realised to wipe out some of the older generations?