I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

Nope, the guys you follow spin everything.
1597679704136.png

vantexan

no the point is the feds willingly bailed out giant corporations but what is the message they are giving to the people when we need help?
You do realize we are more than $23 Trillion in debt and the government is running over 1 trillion in annual deficits now? Where's it coming from?

rickyb

people who will give you the wrong answer but the answer you want are invaluable and they get promoted precisely because they are willing to say and do absurd things.

MisplacedRailWorker

an absolute *ing disgrace of a human being.
i was rereading canada's worst railway disaster which happened in quebec and it reminded me why capitalism doesnt work:

-the railway equipment is not safe or even efficient quite often (for example it doesnt make sense to walk around a rail car to open or close the air brake line)
-the railway regulations are not safe
@rickyb we got a long night ahead of us now. Them's fightin words

I'll open with, you shouldn't be out here doing this line of work if you don't have the ability to climb up and over a rail car using three points of contact...

rickyb

@rickyb we got a long night ahead of us now. Them's fightin words

I'll open with, you shouldn't be out here doing this line of work if you don't have the ability to climb up and over a rail car using three points of contact...
the air on locomotives should be easily accessible i shouldnt have to waste time climbing over the engine to cut in the air