I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

El Correcto

god is dead
abby martin is a legend she had a show on RT called breaking the set for many years. id encourage you to watch her interviews.

yea i tihnk i heard this too the amount of pollution the dept of war does.

i dont see why its so hard to understand that humans currently act like a virus.
which is why @zubenelgenubi posting on china polluting was not lost on me.
Abby Martin is a liar.
I listened to her for about 3 hours today, fascinated really. Glad to see her content isn’t watched by many.

rickyb

Abby Martin is a liar.
I listened to her for about 3 hours today, fascinated really. Glad to see her content isn’t watched by many.
thats cool you watched her for 3 hours.

yea alot of it is censorship by the google algorithm.

on her shows you will see some great minds which dont get any airtime on MSM because they speak outside the box of acceptable opinion.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
original.jpg

rickyb

The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

rickyb

hi im frito lays i hire private investigators when my workers are electrocuted on teh job for no good reason, after working extremely long hours in the so called greatest coutnry on earth with no unions

Off the leash

lets see here:

america's infrastructure is rated as D
questionable jobs, many outsourced, and many that people dont like because of lack of participation in power
and the capitalist system itself is pointing towards teh right picture.
social programs have been cut because of lack of tax revenue in part
The the the the, come on man. That’s why Trump got elected, he was fighting that. The corporation’s didn’t like that. Biden gets in by pretending to be pro union but does everything that’s anti union, especially letting in millions of illegals to undercut good paying union jobs. They ain’t all coming here to pick fruit and cut grass!

rickyb

The the the the, come on man. That’s why Trump got elected, he was fighting that. The corporation’s didn’t like that. Biden gets in by pretending to be pro union but does everything that’s anti union, especially letting in millions of illegals to undercut good paying union jobs. They ain’t all coming here to pick fruit and cut grass!
trump got in because the bidens of the world turned their backs on the working class they used to represent decades ago and they are finally figuring it out and very angry. however, voting for corrupt billionaires like trump and putting your faith in them is not the solution.