I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

That is a far cry from the 20% you posted. We are in a "buyers market" when it comes to labor. You can walk right into a $12-$15 an job right now.
im not saying thats accurate, thats just one source. id have to look up a variety of numbers from economists / journalists i respect before id say exactly. i certainly respect his conclusion.

btw you would like that episode of renegade inc, they were talking about housing bubbles.

but watch out, its russian propaganda according to driveindriveout

im not saying thats accurate, thats just one source. id have to look up a variety of numbers from economists / journalists i respect before id say exactly. i certainly respect his conclusion.

btw you would like that episode of renegade inc, they were talking about housing bubbles.

but watch out, its russian propaganda according to driveindriveout

You fail to realize that the more down payment on a debt, the Less risky it is for the debtee. The major problems arise when the debtor has little to no skin in the game. Loans on your primary residence are also less risky. The underwriter of all my loans have asked questions on all my past and present properties. And also on others I've never hear of.

rickyb

whoaaaaaaaaaa. inequality and capitalism is out of control. a few years back it was the top 1% own as much wealth as the bottom 40%. i think by 2021, theyre supposed to own 70% if i remember right.:

the 400 richest Americans now have more wealth than the bottom 61 percent of the population
, a report released on Wednesday by the Institute for Policy Studies (IPS) reveals. According to “Billionaire Bonanza: The Forbes 400 and the Rest of Us,” just the twenty individuals at the top of the pile—a group that could fit into a Gulfstream G650 luxury jet, according to the study’s authors—now control more wealth than the bottom half of the population. That’s 152 million people living in 57 million households.

And there’s a stark racial divide at the top. The 100 richest households own more assets than the entire African-American community (there are just two black people on the Forbes 400 list, one of whom is Oprah Winfrey). And just 182 individuals on the Forbes list have more assets than America’s entire Hispanic population.

But Chuck Collins, director of IPS’s Program on Inequality and the Common Good and a co-author of the report, tells The Nation that their study likely underestimates the scope of the problem. “Our wealth data is a tip of the iceberg,” he says. “So much wealth among the über-rich is hidden, either in offshore tax havens or in these loophole trusts where money is shuffled around into private corporate accounts or between different family members, and it disappears from taxation or any sort of oversight or accountability. So there’s a huge amount of escaped wealth that isn’t even factored into these statistics.”

20 People Now Own As Much Wealth as Half of All Americans