I drink your milkshake! a metaphor for capitalism

rickyb

I have no problem with criticism. Critics are easy to find. All I'm saying is, you might be better off doing as they do and not as they say. These are 1 percenters, telling you to do what they don't. And profiting off it. They definitely aren't part of what they want you to believe is the solution. That's why I called it propaganda, they have you push this agenda and they profit off you.
if they really cared about profits, then alot of their stuff wouldnt be free / by donation...

rickyb

i find capitalism boring after 5.5 to 6 hours, and its immoral after 0 hours and a terrible idea. 8 hours is a long time to be doing capitalism, but rest assured they like it that way; they get to profit off of us more.

It will be fine

i find capitalism boring after 5.5 to 6 hours, and its immoral after 0 hours and a terrible idea. 8 hours is a long time to be doing capitalism, but rest assured they like it that way; they get to profit off of us more.
You always forget to mention that capitalism created the most powerful, wealthiest civilization in the history of man.

rickyb

CounterPunch‏Verified account @NatCounterPunch 16h16 hours ago

The American Dream...

DKW9z4FVAAA8GRn.jpg

rickyb

the problem with capitalism and work in general is people do too much of 1 kind of work which doesnt mean much (in my case UPS, fuel trucking, railway, etc), and not enough political work.

most peoples lives are very meaningless in terms of them making the world a better place.

rickyb

You always forget to mention that capitalism created the most powerful, wealthiest civilization in the history of man.
capitalism is the reason most americans have no wealth!

blacks: no wealth
latinos: no wealth
whites: $116,000

if workers owned their labour instead of just renting themselves, they would actually be wealthy!

rickyb

just watching more according to driveindriveout "propaganda" from RT news, renegade inc, and the guest says the usa unemployment rate is closer to 20%